Cops and Robbers-Streetwise
One of these has just turned up at the weatherspoons in town, anyone know anything about these? the best way to go about playing them?
They have cashpots on them, I think that they are new if im right, i saw something about it on the bellfruit website the other day.
seen one but not played it, but its pretty much a clone of spank the wanker/seal the deal. im not a big fan.

the best way to play this is to not play it at all. or if you must go for the cashpots if they are decent.
(06-13-2012, 10:11 PM)dude_se link Wrote: seen one but not played it, but its pretty much a clone of spank the wanker/seal the deal. im not a big fan.

the best way to play this is to not play it at all. or if you must go for the cashpots if they are decent.

Yeah i thought that would be the case, steer clear until there is a decent enough cashpot worth playing for.
pretty much. or you have seen someone stick a load in.

ive heard you can cob the CP on seal the deal/spank, via the fruit matrix, but it seems pretty rare. need to hope for a cashpot box on the game or filling in the fruits on the board. again i assume its the same on this as its almost identical.
(06-13-2012, 10:19 PM)dude_se link Wrote: pretty much. or you have seen someone stick a load in.

ive heard you can cob the CP on seal the deal/spank, via the fruit matrix, but it seems pretty rare. need to hope for a cashpot box on the game or filling in the fruits on the board. again i assume its the same on this as its almost identical.

Yeah, all you have to do is fill in the fruit ladder, (like getting a super start on a DOND) and you get awarded the cashpot, we'll see what happens
good luck. just keep an eye on it and dont go too crazy when you dont need to. not of the best machines to go balls deep in i can tell you that.
They were OK when they first came out.  Now even with decent pots unless you're lucky you'll be spending a long time to win little.

Which would be fine, but once you've played a few boards you may find you need to get your pillow out as they're boring.  lol
These are on my list of "Cropping up everywhere" machines lol
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK - this machine is bollocks, and im not talking the dogs bollocks either. Its shit!!! Id not even wipe my arse on it !!!!
dance Just cobbed a £70 and £40 on it the other day, and got Crime Pays too, it's a shit version of Hot Money lol red gave £12 super wank!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club cops and robbers alarm, please help Thejoker69 3 211 09-11-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: fruitsnappa
  Not really Cops n robbers diamond heist Pilsburydoughman 35 16,285 02-27-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Slasher
  Deal Or No Deal : Cops And Robbers vs. Deal Or No Deal : Right Deal, Right Time ridye 21 10,813 07-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Club Cops and Robbers bishman 2 1,363 10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bishman
  DonD Cops and robbers Sigoth 0 861 06-20-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Sigoth