The reluctant landlord
Anyone watch this. I'm keen to identify the old BFM by the dartboard.
The other one is almost certainly DNA.

I think it's this one...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've just realised. It's hell's bells isn't it
I've just started on Man Down. Saw a Quids In America in the background
Not sure that Super Hans has quite got the hang of this Road To Riches.

Tongue
Anyone know if the Tornado in the Rovers Return is chipped?
Guaranteed
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
I haven't watched the street for years, but they used to play the sounds of a project 7 heaven as pub atmosphere, even though they had £35 or £70 machines.
I wonder if they ever had a rovers return machine in, or even an Eastenders machine
Which ever one had Blackbeard's bounty 24/7 Gaming had someone playing it in attract mode then collecting out sound in attract mode too lol
They often have someone 'apparently' playing the machine but its obviously in attract mode or frozen or awaiting collect.

And the continuity is wrong when they switch cameras and switch back.

And yep wrong sounds in background
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
Slasher
(09-05-2019, 05:19 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Anyone watch this. I'm keen to identify the old BFM by the dartboard.

I think it's this one...

(09-06-2019, 07:07 PM)Voracious ant Wrote: I wonder if they ever had a rovers return machine in, or even an Eastenders machine

There were at least four EastEnders machines and a few Corrie ones too, but none of them ever appeared on the shows afaik

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Who remembers those fucking awful prize fruits, where you could get a watch instead of £6?!
Recognise 3 of the 4 from that era - don't think I ever saw that Albert Square one.

And yeah you just reminded me of those prize fruits - that idea didn't last long.
Don't forget the Emmerdale fruit, wasn't as common though.
(09-05-2019, 05:19 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Anyone watch this. I'm keen to identify the old BFM by the dartboard.

I think it's this one...

(09-07-2019, 09:18 AM)dondplayer Wrote: Recognise 3 of the 4 from that era - don't think I ever saw that Albert Square one.

And yeah you just reminded me of those prize fruits - that idea didn't last long.

Given the value of the jackpot on AWPs these days though, you could get some decent prizes now. Might be worth bringing them back. Imagine if you could win an ipad or some earbuds. People love tech. Could really get some cash running through the shit machines
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
You forgot the more recent coronation or no deal street