Hello
Hello everyone.

I have been locked out on my original account for ages   Sad
Still quizzing?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Surely quizzing must be almost dead now? They seem to be relatively rare these days.
Send me an email via the link on my profile and I'll sort it
Rarely see a quiz machine anymore
Mind you i feel the fruits are going the same way. Visited a couple of spoons that had nothing but ipubs yesterday
These will either become all slot soon or the government will wake up to what's going on and cause trouble that way. Give it eight months...

I get why the quizzes had to die cos of mobile internet but the death of the fruits amazed me - just short term greed killing their own industry?
(08-21-2019, 06:20 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Still quizzing?

I gave up quiz machines as a source of income nearly 8 years ago.  I switched to mainly Keybet Roulette but have had a few other good FOBT adventures along the way Smile
I thought they'd fixed quiz machines so even if you knew all the answers they prevented you from winning more than one jackpot, like they do on the blatantly rigged crystal maze game which lies about how many gold tokens you collected.

I saw one quizzer where you'd have to answer five questions in 15 seconds or something, but each question took five seconds before the answer buttons were available.
(08-22-2019, 11:49 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: I thought they'd fixed quiz machines so even if you knew all the answers they prevented you from winning more than one jackpot

IIRC the payout on quizzers was around 30% - for a general knowledge type game there would be a selection of hard questions you'd not see come out until the machine needed to stop you winning - then boom you are stuffed
Crystal maze is rigged but it's one of my favourite quizzer games
Yeah. I put about £30 in the one at center parcs once but the percentage must have been set to about 10% because it just refused to give enough tokens to get the tenner.
(08-22-2019, 11:25 AM)Quizard01 Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 06:20 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Still quizzing?

I gave up quiz machines as a source of income nearly 8 years ago.  I switched to mainly Keybet Roulette but have had a few other good FOBT adventures along the way Smile

This implies you have had other fobt games with an edge? Or did Keybet act as the gateway to pure degeneracy?

How are you doing on the keys now that they all got done for the last time after the stake change?! lol
(08-23-2019, 10:42 AM)HoveSam Wrote: This implies you have had other fobt games with an edge? Or did Keybet act as the gateway to pure degeneracy?

How are you doing on the keys now that they all got done for the last time after the stake change?! lol

At £2 min/max keybet is more or less washed up.  There have been other opportunities to make money out of FOBTs in the last  8 years. which you become aware of when you are sat in the bookies all day, every day lol.    It looks like I am virtually retired now though.
Well Keys arguably had their second best spell in March, albeit briefly. Bit of a shift in the mental side though, back in the day going on a downswing of a tenner was prob about as bad as it got for you, sure looks appealing versus a 3 grand loss over a couple of BKs!!