Pig Shitter er Wizard
Just a q on this and their ilk, got the £100 on deal for cheap in. Had the higher exchange thing. Would this have been guaranteed MS? No way I was risking it on this occasion
It's not guaranteed, no.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
levartemit
On them it's the same chance of mega as exchanging from any other value
The following 2 users Like Slasher's post:
levartemit, megastreaklover01
Don't think that mega can even take a credit on those anyway. The older ones (pre twist) could go 200 if you got it off the phones.
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
levartemit
(07-27-2019, 09:23 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Don't think that mega can even take a credit on those anyway. The older ones (pre twist) could go 200 if you got it off the phones.

I’ve had a Pie and a Treasure credit break on the MegaStreak from the box. On Twist you’re normally chasing the gold pot. It’s a good sign if it leaves gold pot and silver pot to the end that it’s going for gold.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No shit Sherlock odds are 50/50 or 99/1 depending if u believe the machine. Trouble is ive never seen it leave that, never seen ms left till the end either so....
Only ever had ms off the gamble button, only twice ever, one went flat one went 200.
Anyone ever had jackpot off the gamble on a toast/pie?
Once, on toast about a year ago. Opened dond with the extra symbol 1st go about a fiver in so i went in hoping against hope for maybe 18/19 quid double offer. Cant remember what i dealt at, maybe 15 quid at last 4 stage i think. Hit the button and said jp, thought it was out of alignment. Its just a flat 100 with no chance for anything else.
I had it on a pie the board after a flat and offered a dabble between 100 and mega streak on the deal game, hit mega and it went flat Sad
Juggling Jackpots 20 in, took a £7 deal with red jester, gamble spin gave mega. 200 sheets twwwenny in. A feat never repeated since.
Oh on the good news front today it appears noel has managed to get some of his money back from the engineer.
Damn only thought of it later but it appears he's beaten the banker lol