Bank Roller...
One of these just turned up in a very tucked pub.. slots and sneaks says it’s amazing on his YouTube channel but it never passed test.  Any good?
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
yer
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
(05-14-2019, 11:23 PM)Moff Wrote: One of these just turned up in a very tucked pub.. slots and sneaks says it’s amazing on his YouTube channel but it never passed test.  Any good?

Is there such a thing as a very tucked pub these days? With the state of play I'd imagine no stone is left unturned and what maybe regarded as a tucked pub by you, is the very same line of thinking of another player so the irony is it gets more visits as people think there's more chance of a raise.
Where does he say that exactly ?
His YouTube page is all slots not fruits iirc...
Not that I've seen a bank roller anywhere mind!
Edited for misreading. Slow brain this morning.
Well when I say tucked, it’s more fire as players are banned.. and in a hillbilly village.. but they think I’m a clueless casual.. correctly so as well.
Can be quite generous on the deal game when it gives it - a 50 box not unusual - appears to avoid giving the 100 or CP easily though.
They used to be ok I found but seemed to become a little more 'rigged' at some point down the line, not afraid to offer but very shy to give up the £100. Then they started losing cashpots more regular as if someone had a way of getting them out, certainly wasn't me as I never ever did get a cashpot out of them.
Amazing?!! The game is crap if compared to any of the old decent games. Yeah it's worth a punt if it looks like it has a fair bit of life but unless there's something major I know nothing about then you'd prob average more profit on it if it was a fucking Popeye!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
Moff
Eh its one of the better reflexes
Decent reflex. Not max the monster good but can award cashpot/jackpot

Barcode can be good for 25-50 but mega skills and needed lol

Only problem is it's quite easy to get 25 plus off deal so you need it happy from the off
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(05-17-2019, 08:14 AM)streakseims Wrote: Decent reflex. Not max the monster good but can award cashpot/jackpot

Barcode can be good for 25-50 but mega skills and needed lol

Only problem is it's quite easy to get 25 plus off deal so you need it happy from the off

Cheers Buddy

Apart from the very obvious one there’s no machines that seem to have barcodes or special features anymore, bring them back!
Yeah it was designed by an old member here. No rips but can do gatw out the blue also. Top of the jackpots another good reflex he made, was given ideas from a few of us here for bits on em. Not gonna make huge off em but there safe to play usually
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
Moff
Shame they didnt continue down the route as was sone very nice looking fruits that never got released I saw including a golden game kinda clone based on Zues.

Problem was the Reflex name was so bad in fruits they all failed even in a busy spoons the other machines would be played but any Reflex would barely get played, hence why the brand name has been moved to the bottom!
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 2 users Like streakseims's post:
megastreaklover01, Moff
That’s a shame like. Obviously not doing too bad now are they, everywhere you turn there’s a bloody Reflex now. Go for a shit there’s one in the toilet, go for a smoke there’s one in the smoking shelter, go for a whore there’s one in the bedroom
The following 2 users Like Moff's post:
adamtheaddict, paggamaggaloo
Rofl
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
Top Tramp
Reflex listened to some ideas I gave them and invested in loads of daft lighting effects. They also have a game designer there I believe who has a lot of experience so they've sold a few units off the back of both of them. If they threw these lighting effects at Bank Roller, etc, then I reckon they could've done better but oh well. Top o the jackpot looks too much like a normal alice and we all know what people think of them so that had a disadvantage from the start.

I have loads of ideas and have reached out to them but they aren't interested so let them crack on.
I don't actually mind some of their latest offerings. Always got on well with bank roller. The bar code was handy
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
It seem to have a decent fan club, where does it come on the top ten games list from the past 5 years?
Bank roller
TOTJPs where from the lad who used to be on here Tom
Last one he was involved in was The Heist
#Martalife
#Seshlife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank raid question? Piesthecat 12 6,078 03-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Slasher
  Bank Raid Platinum steelfix1 13 9,348 03-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Foxyhasgonefrompiratecove
  Blow the Bank steelfix1 10 4,045 10-10-2014, 06:42 PM