Rainbow Games aka Rainbow Brains
(05-09-2019, 09:51 AM)HoveSam Wrote: Moff where are you finding all these reset units?!!!!!

Everywhere fella, maybe they’re good for a pinch, and as a collective you can make some good coin.  But absolutely no signs of life other than countless teases... buzz and admiral
loads of reset 7s atm, even the odd 8!
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
(05-09-2019, 05:51 PM)jerz92 Wrote: loads of reset 7s atm, even the odd 8!

Go in for them at your peril.  Or wait a couple of days til they’ve had brains done in them
I'll risk my peril!
Anything you wanna tell me HoveSam, seeing as I keep doing my brains in on these fuckers, would be nice to know I’m simply just playing the wrong freaking games
Yes don't play them, applies to ALL communities. Even if you had a lot of money you wanted to pay to learn you may not be happy with what you got, if there's someone a step ahead you could conceivably never make anything remotely worth while. As with all fruit play it is the one that knows the game overall that will usually be the overall winner, even if they can't play the actual individual machines as well.
The following 2 users Like HoveSam's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01
What stake(s) u play the reset rainbow games on Moff?
You
(05-16-2019, 06:49 AM)PMK Wrote: What stake(s) u play the reset rainbow games on Moff?

Tbh mainly £1, but did flick over occasionally to 25p and 50p.. they’re all independent right?
lol any game with different % on different stakes will be independent Moff. Seriously I'd take all such games off your radar for your own good.
As long as you have a big enough float and are aware that it could potentially rip you a new arsehole if playing any old unit, then the odd punt is alright imo. Anything more than that and youre asking for a fisting up the rainbow richards (unless you somehow witness one being pumped).

I certainly wouldnt do a jackpotbros and force a ton of them out for the pots.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01
(05-16-2019, 03:22 PM)HoveSam Wrote: lol any game with different % on different stakes will be independent Moff. Seriously I'd take all such games off your radar for your own good.

Nobody here was born a player, whom knew every trick, trap and empty going.  Everybody has been shown or told most of the info out there.  No harm in me asking and finding stuff out, or I’d have just remained a clueless punter relentlessly chucking money aimlessly at shit. So to that end, thank you for your advice mate I’ll steer clear of them in future.  

They do honestly make or break your day, but the fact that when it breaks your day - it royally fucks it in the shitbox with an almightily unlubricated giant penis - it’s just not worth it.  Compared to when you’re £6 in and get a JP repeat, it’s fuck all when the losses can Be in the thousands
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
even players of the highest standard have been known to do brains in a community!
"Nobody here was born a player, whom knew every trick, trap and empty going."

Um have you not met Top Tramp on here?!

And yes Jerz, it's possible to wipe out insane money, like over three fucking bags!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
Top Tramp
Top Tramp is a ledge ain’t he. Only player born with more talent was Timmy.
The following 2 users Like Moff's post:
HoveSam, Top Tramp
3k, how the fuck they explain that one to the Gambling Commission? ‘Erm, well we lost a lot of money on a £70 repeat chance on POG that stuck and would empty the machine, 8 years ago, now it’s just evening itself out’
Not even the worst i've heard Sam!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST SLOTS GAMES Scatter7 6 720 05-17-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  WORST SLOTS GAMES Scatter7 11 883 05-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Toastie
  blue print buy games warehouse mr x 1 588 01-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Toastie
  Games tec mr x 29 5,875 10-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Moff
  king of games is king mr x 14 3,555 09-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: JG vs SG