Rainbow Games aka Rainbow Brains
Played one of these yesterday in an Admiral, all pots reset.  £600 through it, one community bonus got the shit pidgeon shooting feature gave me £30, repeated.  Ultimately got raped And wanted to smash its screen.  Anyone else had a great experience on these?
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
Did a couple of 100 through one once for fack all. Seems like the stingiest of all the community games imo. Its tedious waiting ages for the "pick mes" just to get wanked off with a cash amount, or getting the community just to get a crap feature. 

Did about 150 through a mushrooms the other day for the 100 no repeat. Was lucky to get that really never should have played it. Ive heard way too many stories of 500+ in for little or nothing back, so its rare I play them.
The following 3 users Like dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01, Moff, Mr Move It
Yeah it was tedious, painful and so frustrating. Can’t seem to get much luck these days. Trawled through pub after pub to find ipub after ipub, reflex after reflex that I became bored and get again rowed a community..

I can’t even win on a £5 jackpot, stuck £28 in Haunted House to get £10 back earlier, while I watched 2 clueless girls drop every other £5er in the vicinity hahaha
Ipubs usually seem checked and wrecked. I certainly wouldnt go out looking for one specifically lol

Everythings shite these days. Might aswell just make the forcus machines random not compensated as its always a flip of a coin if you will make profit/credit break, even if its showing good signs.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01
I quite like Rainbow Games, prefer it over Rainbow Party. My rule though is to put just £20 through it and if that loses, then move on.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
HoveSam
That was my intention mate. But it kept teasing with ready steady, then ready stead go, bonus £2.. was awful. Thing is now I’ll never play them again so more fool SG the greedy cunts
with a few exceptions the vast majority of the games on those 777 cabinets are just pure brutality
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
Even the pros have mega losses on such games, several have experienced 1, 2, 3 k losses on the £2 ones recently.
Essentially people get sucked into the word ‘compensated’ and OMG THE POTS ARE ON 100/100/100 too much on these

Yes, because it’s SG’s favourite trick to just keep chucking out a Gold pot so they suck in the next mug!
(05-06-2019, 11:23 PM)jerz92 Wrote: with a few exceptions the vast majority of the games on those 777 cabinets are just pure brutality

Fucking hell... is that Jerz92?!!! Where has thou been????
I had some issues logging in for a few weeks then I just gave up. Was lurking and noticed a new guy had been experiencing issues but was fine now so tried again and it let me on

How you been bud? still hoofing the fruits? :D
Rain Games is a horrible game. Got it here at home in 3 way community. This and Party are by far a couple of the the worst games..
(05-07-2019, 04:35 PM)jerz92 Wrote: I had some issues logging in for a few weeks then I just gave up.  Was lurking and noticed a new guy had been experiencing issues but was fine now so tried again and it let me on

How you been bud?  still hoofing the fruits? :D

Had a largely unsuccessful stint in rehab, and am regularly searching for decent fruits.  Find one, has an important button popped.  I get bored, do brains on a community.  Rinse and repeat!  Did you remove your YouTube channel?  

You still playing?
megastreaklover01
Sounds about right! Not so much on the fruits these days, I've still got a few i'll play but for the most part leave them alone now
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
I’ve just been done again. Fuck sake £500 through wizard of oz. reset again. Moral of the story. Don’t be a cunt
megastreaklover01
Ouch, £500.

Is Wizard of Oz the same ilk as Rainbow Party / Games / Mushrooms? I've only played them on £70 JP, and even though they're compensated, they run on ridiculously huge cycles. They're more dangerous than the AWPs on equivalent £70 JP for sure.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
They are dangerous because they are usually jackpot or bust, with a few crappy features/wins thrown in. Normal fruitys are pretty much the other way round... lots of crappy wins with the odd jackpot thrown in.

Different machines appeal to different people, but being 500+in one on a bad run scares me, even if they can chuck out several jp's. Same reason I dont like playing the random 100s. End up a few 100 in and theres pretty much 0 chance of a profit/recovery.
Yeah it’s savage. I don’t complain when I put £3 in two separate Money Mad Mushrooms and they both give gold pot and repeat though! I think I had it in my head that finding a reset was guaranteed to make money. Lesson hopefully learned.

But why all of a sudden am I seeing reset terminals all over the place?
Just SG Gaming playing with your head, don't fall for it!

Plus the fact people barely touch them these days anyway from what I've seen, although they've been pushed out of the market slightly with Admiral shoving Novomatic down everyone's throat and Cashino shoving Blueprint down everyone's throat!
Moff where are you finding all these reset units?!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST SLOTS GAMES Scatter7 6 745 05-17-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  WORST SLOTS GAMES Scatter7 11 914 05-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Toastie
  blue print buy games warehouse mr x 1 617 01-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Toastie
  Games tec mr x 29 6,020 10-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Moff
  king of games is king mr x 14 3,664 09-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: JG vs SG