Over £500 won on a feature
I was in my local arcade last week, they have a cabinet in there full of games, that are mostly rip off’s of Novomatic slots, can’t remember who makes them but they have a slot call Hot 27 and a Nelson themed game on there. Seen them in a few arcades

Hot 27 is a favorite of mine and is very high variance. I’d taken a £300 beating and decided to try another game for a change.

So I chose Lady Luck a total clone of Lucky lady’s’ charm. Got a feature around £40 in and at this point I had £90 in the bank

When the free spins started the game took 1p off my balance for each free spin, the feature was good went for 60 spins and I had a 5 of a kind with the lady and other wins.

Once it finished there was no screen saying how much I had won but my balance was £645, so that means I won £555 in the feature.

In Belgium, they have arcades with Novomatic slots but all the symbols are dices for some reason. These are the same as the UK with a 500 euro max line win, but the ones that have features also charge a small amount for each feature free spin

This means you can win far more than 500 Euro. I've had an 1800 euro feature on Starliner, and have seen the feature go for over 3000 euro once.

Not sure that this is legal in the UK to charge a small amount for the free spin and thus allow more than £500 to be won?
Where are you based?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  star wars death star feature ring sting 2 1,672 08-26-2014, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Scotty
  Worst run on slots (20p/25p spin) on fobts without feature dwa36 16 7,615 06-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: beaverlasvegas
  New yodel feature!!! streakseims 13 7,169 05-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: blue streak