Winderella
Anyone played this much? 500 old ancient Astra game. Buddy love owns one don’t you?

Anyhow like 50/190/300/500 pots to start seemed high from what I remembered got 400 in got the green (400 by then) amongst a few lowest pots, most of that back then gave the 500.

Play on? Pots 50/350/130/500. Seems massive for the red! Buddy surely you’re the best to field this one!
This game was the most common to pay jackpot on the six appeal menu. Never seemed to go 1000s without a500!

Id sesh it till i hit red or jpfor the crack
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Obv has just done the 500 pot! Sticks on 500 tho so no difference really, like say a pure gold is there, surely just stick on till gives red? Unless it’s got some hidden compensation in it?
Well that was easy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a luckbox, anyone else puts in 250 in to get the blue then has the same dilemma.... I used to quite like those games, at least you can't get 2 pumpkins!
Standard OB
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
Slasher
(10-09-2018, 09:59 PM)Toastie Wrote: What a luckbox, anyone else puts in 250 in to get the blue then has the same dilemma.... I used to quite like those games, at least you can't get 2 pumpkins!

Unless it does the 2 on reel 2!
(10-09-2018, 11:21 PM)PMK Wrote: Standard OB

If only you’d have seen what happened after in bexley gala... no I can’t do it to you!

Although tbf an odd £7 off change went into hula hula nights which I’ve never played before got the feature and it went for £6, pretty sick that one! Dunno if that’s normally a decent feature or not!
Enlighten me.
Hula Hula Nights can pay x0 on the feature. On the flip side I was in a Gala/Buzz myself the other day and cashed in a ticket which promptly got swallowed by the atr with no cash return. Whilst I was waiting for the staff to fix the issue I had a couple of quid in Hula Hoop Nights on 25p streak. I obtained the feature and it paid £76! No retrigger either just a couple of double collect on juicy triple green bloopa set ups.