Game master
Ipub2 style machine just turned up in a pub close to me. A digital where all the slots are reflex.
Haven't seen a machine so popular with punters for many years!
Great news for the industry !!
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
megastreaklover01
Loads of them about - sure its been posted here before
Hardly "loads" about..... not yet
#Martalife
#Seshlife
I assume by popular no ones played it. No one seems to play these but they are everywhere and have been for what seems like 2 years. I never put a pound in these. If this was the only choice id never gamble in a pub again.
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01
Started to see a few about but far from ipub popularity yet
Must be geographic. I honestly see these more often than the ipub. They also tend to be the one machine in a pub with only one machine wheras the ipubs tend to be clustered with several in one pub. They are as frequent as king of games machines. Also bar chain pubs, i dont see i pubs in regular pubs.
(07-21-2018, 09:37 PM)streakseims Wrote: Hardly "loads" about..... not yet

If we are talking about the same thing then there are loads about - or rather there have been loads about but they get pulled because nobody plays them lol

(07-21-2018, 09:40 PM)Hungryant Wrote: I assume by popular no ones played it. No one seems to play these but they are everywhere and have been for what seems like 2 years. I never put a pound in these. If this was the only choice id never gamble in a pub again.

Agreed
(07-21-2018, 09:37 PM)streakseims Wrote: Hardly "loads" about..... not yet

Tons up here
You got any pubs with 4-6 in? I've seen a few like 5 lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Can’t move for the things down my way, loads more than iPubs I’d say in places where there is only space for single machine rather than three iPubs in a row.
Games Masters are utter, utter shite the games are TERRIBLE even if you just want a punt.  The iPub and Blueprint random games are also shite but at least they show some form of potential on a rare occasion, they also don't rip the name off one of the greatest television shows ever!

DOMINIK DIAMOND where are you now? lol
Bloody hell I just watched the whole of that rather than going to bed.
Happy days.
lol
Yeah seems to be a few versions of this games master, i assume it depends if anyones bothered to update them/ pay for extras. A fair few of them have absolutely no fruit games at all, these i dont mind as ive yet to put a pound in. Some have a darts game and the raid on them, shit, shit games but at if theres nothing else to play a few quid sometimes goes in. A few have tornado and while its no good ill try to have one go. I noticed crazy crowns one one recently. Did manage to get 35 quid on the cash meter Pleasantly suprised though it cost about 20 to get on the board. Anyone noticed some really shit quiz machines popping up, think they are still games warehouse, they are in that cabinet but they highly promote slot/scratchcard/roulette stuff relegating the quiz stuff to a next page where the only 'good' game is trivial pursuit
I really miss the crystal maze on quizzers
(07-23-2018, 01:42 PM)SmegHead Wrote: I really miss the crystal maze on quizzers

Still a few about. I remember once taking about £20 off various games in an upstairs bar on the seafront at Yarmouth of all places. Spot the Difference (gold front screen version) was gagging. Pub Quiz did the easy board for a tenner and Crystal Maze was rammed with gold for an easy fiver - could have had the tenner situation.
What's the most anyone's won off the crystal maze? I've had the tenner a handful of times if I felt it was off it's face
I only bothered going for the fiver, every attempt at a tenner was fail so I stopped trying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day in the life of a Reflex game designer (allegedly!) Sixbomb 3 1,626 05-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: mooster
  how new are these reflex multi game units? russthebus 17 5,058 02-17-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: mr x