Guaranteed win due to fault
So a few days ago was playing a machine for a an average profit - go to collect out my money and it errors Sad . Call over the manager who starts to right down my details so I say let's repower it and see if it spits out my money - he does and indeed I get my money.

Next day go up to the same machine and something about the reels looks familiar - so I play it and yet again make an average profit - go to collect out my money and yet again it errors. Call over the manager again and again a repower sorts it and I get my money.

So at this point I realise the fault on this machine means that if I could sit there for an hour or so playing and repowering I'd be able to empty it.

Who would have done ?

I didn't not just because it's borderline dishonest but it's in view of the whole pub and the manager/punters would have spotted me.

Same again the next day though - but this time the manager must have called out the engineer because now it's working correctly.
what's an average profit? must be alot to be able to get 350 out in an hour.
was it on a king of games? nah i don't think any chance of emptying it lol
Dodgy rom battery making it go to factory reset each time?
(07-15-2018, 04:01 PM)416 Wrote: Dodgy rom battery making it go to factory reset each time?

Still making same mistakes as 20 years ago if the case.  JPMs used to be very good for this
No you've done the right thing, only so many turn on and offs the staff are gonna take. Even if yer not doing anything wrong constant errors gonna arouse suspicions. Youll quickly get ' oh you again' You'll make more money in the long run by being allowed in the pub. Anyway yer a man who likes to make his bread honestly arnt you.
A classic Dondplayer post right here
Marching on together
Hungryant, did you mean off and ons?! Pretty much an instant barring to do that now, potentially police being called! Wetherspoons are massive fire now I'd say, where befeore you could get away with murder. Using a torch, refill key or popping a button alot less likely to go unnoticed imo, even looking at different areas of the machine or moving a coin across the holds is a no no for me these days!
(07-15-2018, 03:56 PM)Toastie Wrote: what's an average profit? must be alot to be able to get 350 out in an hour.

Yeah more like 2 hours

(07-15-2018, 04:01 PM)416 Wrote: Dodgy rom battery making it go to factory reset each time?

Yes I would say so - something like that anyway

(07-15-2018, 06:12 PM)Hungryant Wrote: Anyway yer a man who likes to make his bread honestly arnt you.

Indeed

(07-16-2018, 03:25 PM)Toastie Wrote: Hungryant, did you mean off and ons?! Pretty much an instant barring to do that now, potentially police being called! Wetherspoons are massive fire now I'd say, where befeore you could get away with murder. Using a torch, refill key or popping a button alot less likely to go unnoticed imo, even looking at different areas of the machine or moving a coin across the holds is a no no for me these days!

Well it's not that bad is it lol but constantly repowering would look very suspicious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spot the fault Tommo 10 3,485 10-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Last Post: streakseims
  Rainbow Riches pots of gold, guaranteed £500 gold pot jimmysnailshoes 2 1,327 08-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Last Post: PissheadPFC