DOND beat the clock
Feel free to move into correct forum, but as it's quiet I thought I'd post here.
On Friday 2 of these turned up in 2 pubs I use. I went to both pubs again yesterday and both were switched off. 
GAEMZ or trash machines susceptible to note errors?
I quite like them for a quick small pinch if you can get into Beat The Clock inner board, and pound the start button until your time runs out, then take what you’ve got and run.
Also hit jackpot a few times when on tilt, way more than £100 in but no where near £250 in or something stupid.
Think ive only seen 3 of these ever. Not really played however, and i assume you know, as with any of these games with no physical box the dond is not to be trusted. Dont expect to get anything higher than 25 or maybe at a push 35 quid in your box. It will screw you if you go for it.
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01
Nothing to suggest Bell Fruits lie, can't see it myself especially as they are bringing the box back.
Don't play them. Just found it a bit odd. One of them is back on again today.
If you get a quick deal at least the early offers are decent
Or if you get x4 off the multiplyer
Altogether though I don't really like this game
(07-15-2018, 03:53 PM)Toastie Wrote: Nothing to suggest Bell Fruits lie, can't see it myself especially as they are bringing the box back.

Assume yer being sarcastic, off the top of me head i can think of getting one jp in the box on a post 2015 bellfruit. Of course they can bring back the box if they like but if its just for show and the technology behind it is super bent it doesnt really matter does it. Had 8 boards on a redial yesterday. No red, theres a box there but its bent as hell. I mean sticking a box on something like red rush aint really gonna help. Anyway are the boxes coming back? Are bellfruit gonna release anything, and could they ever be trusted again.
megastreaklover01
Big box always says oners there, but is it?
Course not. Devastates the board. Almost always takes 2 reds and a blue/ 3 reds but never three blues on opening round. Gradually narrows boxes to generally 4 middling boxes such as 6, 8 , 10, 15. Or 3 low blues and one of the top 4. Or 4 low blues, preferably the lowest 4 but never , never the otherway round like keeping the top 4 or top 2 and 2 other reds. Standard low offer if 100 is there till last 2 and gives lower of 2. Gamble, lose 90%. If attempting for the 8th, 9th+time will eventually chuck something in which will take u back up to the last 2 offer. To be fair doesnt say its in the box that often. I just generally deal around the 15 quid mark and it certainty doesnt always say its there, generally cuz its gone. Certainly wouldnt help having a box when the tech is so biased.
megastreaklover01
(07-15-2018, 03:53 PM)Toastie Wrote: Nothing to suggest Bell Fruits lie, can't see it myself especially as they are bringing the box back.

Yeh big box blatently does mate!!!!
Yeah I also agree big box is bent as fuck.

Most of the time keeps the 100 till the last few boxes but will still offer you 20 or less, and will happily flaah it even though its clearly not there.

Ill forgive it though as atleast its bent but can offer 20. Some of the deals you are lucky to get more than a tenner. Take the pinch and run!
How many times have you all actually gone for it? Big Box puts ton in box about as often as it is supposed to!
The following 1 user Likes Toastie's post:
megastreaklover01
Good box.
Who actually puts money in a Big Box to begin with?

SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
UPGRADE BOARD
SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
BOOST
SEAL TRAIL FULL
START £3 BLOCK BOARD

Eventually you might get treated to DEAL £20 OR NO DEAL FOR SMALL BOX

In conclusion
GAMES
The following 5 users Like ridye's post:
levartemit, megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo, SmegHead, Toastie
You forgot that for every 10-12 cycles of £30-35 in for £15-25 out, the machine will kindly drop in a STREAK STREAK STREAK on the board for anywhere between 20% and 55%, for a nice yield of £10-£40. You can also play them for a 150% streak and play the phones on a £50 board and it can put the streak in, but what's the fucking point.
Have never had streak streak streak on board, and yes it probably does give 100 box as often as it should, which is next to never. Programming.
Lol sam just compare it to redial which is very similar and can’t lie as it has a box reel! It’s never streak or £100 in the box on redial (unless rowed to absolute fuck) yet at least 10-15% of the time big box says it’s £100/megastreak!

Yeh good one!!!!!!!

Actually saw someone try and punt out for streak/100 on it off the phones. 350 later no dice!!! Started talking £25s etc they did kept repeating em etc till it had paid percentage back. Pretty standard flat programming!

It’s the only bfm that does lie though I’ll say that much
Redial does a £50 from time to time.
Yeh seen that a few times! Saw £100 once but the bloke was £90 in chasing it.
Surely Redial is a great game, how many boxes are there 16-20? Well by using the innovative redial feature you can restart the game for each red phone (don't know what 3 reds does?) which basically can give you a few chances at the top boxes per game, you should therefore only need 4 or 5 attempts to get one!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DOND - Dream Offer Matty 13 2,453 06-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Rigged dond games dude_se 3 1,150 04-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  List of controlled DOND feature games Boulderdash 27 10,302 05-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: playford7
  Manual for DOND The Big Deal MonkeyKing 3 1,673 03-15-2016, 11:36 PM
Last Post: johncluedo
  Control of 'DOND' features (why??) andy1234 80 24,452 03-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Cf
Tongue DOND Spank the banker (£70) for sale gafflad1990 27 8,101 02-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: spa
  DOND Pro! ob 6 2,435 01-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: spa
  DOND GATW Problem TheBulldog 20 7,831 11-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Damo
  DOND go all the way rolo 1 809 06-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Last Post: voodoo
  DOND or not DOND? DaveScouse 1 909 01-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Peko