Heads Up!!
So yesterday was doing the rounds, ran a rainbows gold or whatever its called, new jackpot jaws,,got the 150, and board after when it switched itself off,,came back on in demo mode and had wiped my bank,,i was like, eh what the fuck??!?! so switched it back of and on, still came back on in demo mode, no bank..so went to the manager said machine owes me money,,got the usual nothing to do with us, give them a call,,so phoned the company up there like its the manager that needs to log the call,,so said to the manager, he went away to the office to phone them,,as I was waiting next to machine,,it just reset itself and came back on normal with my bank intact and auto payed out!!! so if I had actually left, it would of started paying out on its own and the guys sitting next to it would of heard it and just lifted the dough :O so lucky!! so if it ever does that to you, just give it 5 - 10 mins should reset itself back out demo mode and pay you what it owes, could of lost 150 if id left!
Same happened to me recently - got the £150 MS, it paid £100, reset, hung about, suddenly auto collected £100 and I stuck in £1 more for the £50.
did it go into demo mode??yeah totally threw me I was like wtf,,so when it came back on it knew it was still to do the 50 then?
Are you talking about on a digital unit?!
No on a stand-alone unit.
Don’t think it went into demo mode but perhaps it did?
Also had one reset after MSing to £100 and the top board flashed, signifying the £150.
That time autocollected the £100 and next board spun in red superstreak, which I took.
Also was £140 in the other day and pub got evacuated by the police due to a not very nice incident.
Switched machine off, came back four hours later, switched it back on, stuck in £3 and it went for £150.
Looks like they do at least store their value.
Oh didn't know they could go into demo mode?!!

What does demo mode look like?

So Tramp, your machine just reset and showed no credits or bank, then after a minute or two dumped the "bank"?
A little unrelated, but I had a machine many years ago with a dodgy bottom door. Kept coming loose so would go in and out of demo mode with a little kick. Was good for a bit of free entertainment lol
Does demo show credits? Just try to assess if I have ever lost my bank due to this as have had a machine error a few times and come back "reset" only obv the machine has been turned off. The collectors always said the meters were correct and they owed nothing. Is there a chance you can not recognise this "demo" and it then just dumps the money out 10 minutes after it next gets turned on?!!
@HoveSam No, it reset but did show the credits and then auto dumped.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a demo mode on a stand-alone.
@Maz00ma What did demo mode look like?
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
HoveSam
(06-23-2018, 01:26 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: @HoveSam No, it reset but did show the credits and then auto dumped.

7 heaven (old £4.80) used to go into demo mode regularly.
Which reminds me. There was a code that could be typed into the buttons on any £4.80 that would put the machine into an odd state where all the attract lights went dim except the middle hold button. There were rumours that an additional code needed to be typed to make the machine add a credit and roll in jackpot, but I don't know anyone that did it out see it.
Demo mode says demo in the middle of the alpha. Weird one, would say try giving the bottom door a tap and leaning on the bumper if it happens again. With lots of suppliers buying door kits these days it's a nightmare - got a machine near me with absolutely fucked reels - they don't seem to care
The following 2 users Like Slasher's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01
I remember finding an Alice in demo mode. I thought great i might learn some tips on how to play it but it just kept giving me the jackpot really tedious
(06-23-2018, 06:32 PM)416 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 01:26 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: @HoveSam No, it reset but did show the credits and then auto dumped.

Which reminds me. There was a code that could be typed into the buttons on any £4.80 that would put the machine into an odd state where all the attract lights went dim except the middle hold button. There were rumours that an additional code needed to be typed to make the machine add a credit and roll in jackpot, but I don't know anyone that did it out see it.
I should add this was all maygay machines. I think the code on the hold was 123132213231312321
Any chance this can be checked on an emulator?
Tips on how to play an Alice :

Don't play an Alice

That's your lot! ! !
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
(06-23-2018, 09:38 PM)416 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 06:32 PM)416 Wrote:

I should add this was all maygay machines. I think the code on the hold was 123132213231312321
Any chance this can be checked on an emulator?
The strange lamp test on the buttons? 123232313. I'll check out yours too.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
I had a cash exploder go wrong on me last week.

That annoying cabinet with the iron like tray at the bottom, where u collect £20 in coins and it sounds like a terror attack.

Only popped in as it was raining so felt obliged to put it thru. Didn’t pay out any notes but still managed to error out on coin pay out. Owes me £80 odd. Obv heard nothing.

I’m gonna start being relentless with ious now. I’ve borrowed a sack barrow for this one.

As it’s nothing to do with the pub in question they won’t mind when I wheel it out.
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
HoveSam
Yeah but what can you do when the collectors lie about the meteres because either they or the engineers are at it? When the supplier investigate it comes back that you are lying, even if you have it recorded.

I have seriously considered paying some oik to nail gun multiple units and letting them know it is because they withold so much much payout error money.
Pretty much guaranteed to get ious off bell fruits unless the pub decides to keep it.
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
adamtheaddict
Collectors and Venues always lie about money owed... it is the biggest swizz going at the moment, if the engineer writes no money found.... in his little note book... then the supplier will not question it and neither will the venue so the 'we will ring you as soon as the engineer has been' never actually happens, unless you ring to chase up only to be told its back on and working and no money was left... or you need to speak to someone else...... meh
Yeah got a £100 payout the other day from the pub via the collection lady who had spoken to the engineer even though I’ve clearly got a video on my phone showing it going to onefifwty.

It’s almost as if the entire gambling industry in general attracts unsavoury scrupulous characters.

lol