mfme 6.1
Could anyone point me in the right direction of a copy?

Only place that seems to have it in the whole world is desert island fruits, but signing up/actually getting to the download section seems like 10 times harder than setting up a bank account! Am still waiting for my account to be activated.
i have got it can you pm a email addy or a facebook account i can send it to you
Sent you a pm  Smile
I understood it to be, that the creator wanted the traffic to their site, since they put the effort it that seems fair to me.
The following 1 user Likes russthebus's post:
proevodaddy
Yeah I agree, but its been a total ballache so far trying to sign up, which is why I wanted to grab a copy elsewhere. Plus im hardly a leech. Been posting on different forums for about 10 years now.

Im sure I had an account at one point but I guess not. Ill try and logon today and see what happens as mrx hasnt sent it to me  Huh
i have sent it give me 2 secs

just checked it didnt send because yahoo pick up a secuity thereat just resend it sorry about that dude
can you let me know if you have recieved it if you havent i will give you a drop box link
Nope nothing. I think emails are funny when it comes to .exe files
Its all good now. Managed to download it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MFME for mac Boulderdash 4 647 09-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  New MFME has been released - play Red Mist! Chop 88 27,156 11-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: dondplayer
  MFME 9.4 bishman 4 1,685 10-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Last Post: bishman