Ipub2
(07-01-2018, 07:28 AM)dondplayer Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 10:49 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: How do  people clean out the snakes and ladders??
Also drives me nuts that people get 40/50 quid out of the new happy hour and round the town when it only ever gives me £3!!
I say this as someone who's had decent wins off the other games with no insider knowledge

Remember you are only seeing the last win there - it could be they stuck loads in and were happy to take say a £50 win because that meant only a small loss. For example Happy Hour is like The Big One - could be it was dealing after £20 but kept giving duff boxes/offers - next thing £70 in get a £50 box - happy to leave only £20 down.

Yeah but when theres four or more of these things in a pub and there all last win very similar u know somethings up
Where's the pub?
It's the same everywhere. End of the day clueys, don't worry about it and don't waste your time loading em up. Or of course try playing one when the last win was nothing and put £17 in for a board that is dead, or maybe get lucky (happy hour).
Why don't you play a credit on such games and check em for last win a few days later, they won't all be £30,40 etc ffs
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
dondplayer
(06-30-2018, 10:49 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: How do  people clean out the snakes and ladders??
Also drives me nuts that people get 40/50 quid out of the new happy hour and round the town when it only ever gives me £3!!
I say this as someone who's had decent wins off the other games with no insider knowledge

(07-01-2018, 05:56 PM)HoveSam Wrote: Why don't you play a credit on such games and check em for last win a few days later, they won't all be £30,40 etc ffs

Sam has a good point there - play 25p per game per terminal - cost you say a quid per termine - go back a few days later and see what state they are in
Getting pulled anyway
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(07-01-2018, 05:44 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Where's the pub?

The eccles cross (spoons)
rofl
Saw my first iPub3 the other night - no point in a pic as it's identical to an iPub2 except it says iPub3 at the top lol

Think it's just a faster processor, etc although this one had a lot of the games missing for some reason.
Probably not a Gamestec one. They don't have as many things on them.
A breakdown of the 8 games on these

This game is random and shit

I mean come on, they've even knocked up a £100 jackpot equivalent of Starburst FFS!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
At least they kept £36 roulette!
(02-02-2019, 02:27 PM)Slasher Wrote: Probably not a Gamestec one. They don't have as many things on them.

Would normally agree but this one was a gamestec - also tonight seen another ipub3 from gamestec and again games missing - weird