Public Enemy no.1
So this is my next project to have out.

Another local club has this, £250 JP.  Game profile seems very like DOND Cop's N Robbers £70 (with Noel in the Judge's wig) where you could trap the Mega....
DOND feature is more like a 'you choose' feature although you don't get to choose - it just offers some random boxes and then gives you an offer....
Was very dead tonight, couldn't get a sniff of action and some curiously placed fag ash between a couple of buttons tells me somebody has been playing before/after hours......

[Image: Public%20enemy%20no.1_zpsl1cnmgjk.jpg]
Always scary when you see that. Puts me right off, especially if it's an owned machine.
Fag ash? Where is this to avoid the smoking ban or is it done on the sly?
That looks like a good game
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
Dond cops isn't it?
Marching on together
Think the game works is that it'll light random boxes and an 'offer' based on them, you can accept or reject. Reject and the boxes and Offer change. After however many goes, it'll show the mystery value.
The mystery value will be a box that is lit up on all the rounds. So if the ton only lights up once, it aint the mystery value. The 25 quid bulb might get a lot of use though
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
kidgloves
Club in Cambridge has one
#Martalife
#Seshlife
A fishermans club where I used to live has a £400 jackpot box 23
Only ever played one club dond and it's busted the 100 first board. Local footy club had a diamond heist that isn't bad by modern standards. Used to love clubbers, could almost fill calendar with dates to play. Regulars were regulars back then. Club PCB and a Club Geezer. Oh the joys!
was playing some golf the other week and had to go into the bar because thought I'd seen a club geezer, turns out it was the £5 version :D
Wounded.
http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/files/fi...nemy-club/
The following 1 user Likes Matty's post:
kidgloves
(09-25-2017, 06:55 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: Only ever played one club dond and it's busted the 100 first board. Local footy club had a diamond heist that isn't bad by modern standards. Used to love clubbers, could almost fill calendar with dates to play. Regulars were regulars back then. Club PCB and a Club Geezer. Oh the joys!

Club Attraction, Explosion and clones with free cash pots were great fun in the late 80s
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
Moff
Nice one Matty, downloading that now
Yeah I like that, gave it about £60 for £87 back. Will have more of a play with it another time, it can "loot" offer haha
Doesn't seem to work - downloads a .rar file not a .gam

Any ideas?
A rar is just like a zip file

Just extract it and youre good to go

http://Www.rarlab.com
Ah great thanks - working now

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the deal game though!!
Ah thanks Peko - makes sense now.

Actually quite a fun game. I can't imagine it ever paying £250 unless you forced a bag through it
Anyone know what the red bullets mean?
Three silver ones gives a bonus, but one lit red just now and hasn't come back

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public Enemy £400 steelfix1 2 1,437 01-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Peko