is now on corals fobts

with super red hot respin

50p %90
£1  %92
£2  %93

the gamble is the same as the big chesse
So 400% more stake for 3% more RTP  hammer

That's  wank
It has £20/£30 spin sets too. Tried one set of £30 spins and won...

FUCK ALL
better sticking to the online version
Maybe a Zeus tourney soon then?
you need to gamble to get a decent bank though
(03-20-2014, 07:10 PM)mr x link Wrote: you need to gamble to get a decent bank though

Feature gave 430 so not necessarily!
went with my pal who wanted to put a football bet on in ladbrokes today and spotted that out of the 4 terminals 2 people were playing zeus 2 (this is the one with fireball respins?) and the other 2 playing roulette.

are the slots getting as popular as roulette or was this just an anomaly?
(03-30-2014, 10:19 AM)416 link Wrote: went with my pal who wanted to put a football bet on in ladbrokes today and spotted that out of the 4 terminals 2 people were playing zeus 2 (this is the one with fireball respins?) and the other 2 playing roulette.

are the slots getting as popular as roulette or was this just an anomaly?

slots far more popular, weight of play still with b2 games dues to stakes.

hence why slot games have reverted to b2 profiles so to get higher stakes at lower rtp.

no way now to increase profits from this point, unless the stakes and prizes rules change.
Curiosity got the better of me and had a dabble on this yesterday.
Went out with £70 and popped in to see what odds Suarez was to score at any time.  4/6 was gonna have 50 on this but the game was about to start so didn't bother.
After the game I started playing zeus.  banger eventually after the second trip to the cash machine £150 each time it yielded.
First was a £120 on the freespins. Then another set of free spins That gave me the red hot respins that filled all the screen except 2 or 3 for 200
Went on road hog and got a 120 board game.
Doing the maths above I can't figure it out, but I had just over 500 in the bank.
Played golden dragon (awful game imo) and cashed out at 350
Went back in the pub (where I had watched the football) and took the 100 cash pot out for 70 in followed by a 43 dond straight after.

Slipped a fiver in and played this Saturday on 50p spins. Last spin it drops in the free spins. Sweet I think, possible nice raise. Errrrr no. Total win = 30p!!! WTF. I would rather it went for nothing.
I had a little dabble on this as well and it is a dull as dishwater.  I give it until the next terminal updates before its removed or buried away.
I've watched this and it looks shit. On 50p plays for.....10p wins?! Now who wants 10p? Wtf.
The gamble treble pie thing looks different though lol but then when u get the free spins then gamble the win for free spins lol I don't really see the point in that. If u lose u lose and if u win u might still lose  shit
Gamble a prize and win more free spins for......FUCK ALL wank
Had a go last week. Got the feature on £1 spins. It paid £3.40. Never again.
its actually disgusting a fucking 500 JP can give such low amounts for features , shouldnt be allowed simple !

Cost me about £200 JUST to get a gamble to 5 winspins which did pay about £3-£4.

The only high point was a £160ish win from the hot respins.

Anyone had a good win from free spins/feature?