the first pub fruit machine that you played
The very first pub fruit that i can remember playing was Road Hog on a £6 token jackpot, i can honestly say that this machine was the one that got me hooked on playing them, in those days, the three holds or holding after a nudge was not known by everyone (trust me), but me and my mates loved playing it, and the bar manager would let us use the tokens behind the bar,

so what was your first pub fruit that got you hooked....
my first one that i ever play in a pub was the big breakfast
(06-09-2011, 08:22 PM)PissheadPFC link Wrote: my first one that i ever play in a pub was the big breakfast

another classic, didnt that machine have like a plate or clock with a sausage going round, and for some reason i can remember 'cock a doo, cock a doo, cock a doodle do it' when you had nudges.
In an aecade i played maygay's electro mech machine (can't remember the name, 2p play 3 bugs paid a whopping £1 jackpot!
played a few £3 token jackpots in pubs.... happy old days!
Think it was viva las vegas 6. Tokens too!
(06-09-2011, 08:25 PM)jimmysnailshoes link Wrote: [quote author=PissheadPFC link=topic=1665.msg13510#msg13510 date=1307650971]
my first one that i ever play in a pub was the big breakfast

another classic, didnt that machine have like a plate or clock with a sausage going round, and for some reason i can remember 'cock a doo, cock a doo, cock a doodle do it' when you had nudges.
[/quote]

ha SICK MACHINE. We had that in our garage for about 4 years on £8?? jackpot :D
think it was Bank Note, my mates and i would head into Treasure Island Glasgow for this baby. £8 jackpot but any win over 4 was paid out in tokens......ahhhhh
Mine was a £3 machine that had "Melon meter" on it! Also remember a £4:80 machine that was like a crossword puzzle! Any ideas? First i emptied as a full time player was flashback!
Crossword puzzle one was it called Alphabet? With NUDGE and GOLD etc on the top glass, arranged in scrabble formation.

First one I played, well I didnt come in til late so I think it was a Prize is Right
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
1st pub fruit would have been emerdale, s.pace tech, seemed to be so easy get the 6 quid jp from nudges.

I was already a fruit machined fromy holidays in ryhl on the 2p £1.50 jp's
pretty sure it was arabian nights, my old dear owned the pub it was in so i regularly sharked it even tho i was about 12 lol, £15 jacky if i remeber right.
Mazoomas High n Mighty was the first proper pub machine (IE the max pub stake at the time)

On holiday in where other than Rhyl lol Was in some cafe, someone had been playing on 30p stake & it said please insert 10p i knew from seeing my aunty play that the stake was switchable so i switched down & next spin spun some cherries in, lower than the 12 & collect for £2 thank you very much :D

First machine ever i'm sure it was a Homers Meltdown on some run down arcade in Clarach bay Wales, if not that then i think its Duty free? 20p/£15 JP i think, i know its airport based & thats the only one i can think of (sure it was a global & not a crest) That was in the tyre bay at the top of the street where my dad works, £1 in for £3 out yay
The first pub machine I remember playing was Lite A Nudge by JPM on 5p play, £1 TOKENS Jackpot. ( All wins over 50p paid in 10p tokens) This was in the Rob Roy roadhouse which is no longer there.
Holey Moley by Red 25 quidder.
think mine was called big money, it was a £4 token payout.

number 9 on the feature trail was called skill cash, the easiest way to get the £2 repeat chance.

think it went

7) nudge pot
8.) reel match
9) skill cash  :)
10) nudge pot
11) cash pot
12) big money

i remember that when you got a small win you could exchange it for respins to try and number for the board.

great times to play then if you had good reflexes and coordination.
1st pub machine - Run for your money £10jp last press of my 2nd quid I got JP from 2 nudges Smile just collected it and "Tall boy Tony" put another credit in after I left it and got the repeat! ( I didnt know about repeat chances back then lolol )

I was only 14 lolol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(06-10-2011, 06:15 AM)blue streak link Wrote: think mine was called big money, it was a £4 token payout.

number 9 on the feature trail was called skill cash, the easiest way to get the £2 repeat chance.

think it went

7) nudge pot
8.) reel match
10) nudge pot
11) cash pot
12) big money

i remember that when you got a small win you could exchange it for respins to try and number for the board.

I was playing that on the Emulator a few weeks back, I'll go dig up a pic
[Image: cashatt.png]
mine was tic tac nudges or whatever it was called although i was nowhere near old enough to play it
(06-10-2011, 08:37 AM)Gambo link Wrote: [quote author=blue streak link=topic=1665.msg13557#msg13557 date=1307686552]
think mine was called big money, it was a £4 token payout.

think it went

7) nudge pot
8.) reel match
10) nudge pot
11) cash pot
12) big money

I was playing that on the Emulator a few weeks back, I'll go dig up a pic
[/quote]

I remember this one, about 1994?  Skill cash used to go fast as hell sometimes.., used to time out on the reel match for the bells, a quid..great machine!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Oldest machine in the wild Sebastian 26 10,921 09-18-2019, 10:19 PM
Last Post: HoveSam
  Hypalinx raped by compensated pub machine Boulderdash 2 265 08-25-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: paggamaggaloo
  Sexy fruit machines in the background of pics Chop 47 2,199 06-25-2019, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Gambo
  Discussing fruit machines on here... paggamaggaloo 24 2,557 12-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: dude_se
Wink Bell Fruit Robin Hood (the Prince of Thieves) Lenty 32 4,432 12-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: ob
Star Whatever happened to old-school fruit machine players like PickaReel & Jfuk CopsAndRobbed 10 1,660 06-30-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Glendale
  Fruit machine question superleecfc 2 653 05-21-2018, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Slasher
  Help me ID this machine jerz92 8 1,235 04-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Hungryant
  Tax on machine sales? JoeP 1 698 03-19-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Gambo
  Stupid things you have seen a fruit machine do Sebastian 60 31,740 01-27-2018, 09:50 PM
Last Post: paggamaggaloo