Damo0666's 2013 diary.
Well first of all i would like to wish everyone a happy newyear, as its the start of a newyear ive decided im going to do a diary, the main reason im doing it is to see how much gambling i do through the year, and how much i have won or lost by the end of the year, i will write every win and loss no matter how big or small, so please feel free to leave your comments and i hope you all have a winning year.
Well its new year day and ive been in the club all afternoon, the only machine in there was a Cops & Robbers Gold on 5p/£100 jackpot, i wasn't going to go on it as ive played it before and it seems preety shit, but after watching someone put about £40 through it and lose £15 on the high or low gamble i decided to have a quick go, so i put  Â£10 in and almost straight away it drops 3 swag bags in, so im going around the board and i manage to get all the keys which puts me on millionares row, so round i go and end up collecting £33 as i dont want to push my look and land on the GAMEOVER square, so first day of my diary and im £20 up as i put the other £3 back.

Started with £10

Finished with £30

Profit £20
Good start keep it coming!  drink
Well its the 2nd Jan and ive just got back from work and decided to go for a quick punt, put £20 in a 777 started playing rr pog, a few guid in and it rolls in 3 wells which give me £15, collect a tenner and lose the fiver, play the £20 off with no other wins and switch game to rr freespins, decided to play on 50p played down to my last £2.50 with only a couple of small wins changed stake to 25p first press and it rolls in 30 freespins, a few goes later another 30 ended up with 90 freespins which went for £61, dont think it would have made much difference if it was on 50p or 25p stake anyway as there both only 5 win lines, unless the amounts are higher on 50p but i think they are the same, anyway found a new game had been added to the 777, rr Fields Of Gold which i tried £20 on for fuck all, so ended up £20 up.

Started with £20

Finished with £40

Todays profit £20

Total profit £40

Vids of rr freespins, not much to see as battery was dead and phone cut off.

2nd Jan, just called in to my mates, sisters pub so my mate could borrow her van, while he was up stairs put a few quid in a Beat The Banker ended up getting the phones which opened up the game was left with 1p and £1 offered me 40p no deal gives me a quid, anyway ended up putting a tenner in for fuck all back, so -£10

Started with £10

Finished with £0

Total profit £30
3Rd jan, called in to teddys today after work only had £11 on me, got a £5 for £5 cash match put it all in a party time as people were playing the two 777,s and the rainbow riches machines i wanted to go on, so put 16 quid in got a few 1 pound wins which all went back in, ended up coming out with nothing

Started with £11

Finished with £0

Total profit £19            
4th Jan, Had to go in to town this afternoon to sort some stuff out, after i had finished i had £16 on me, decided to go get the 2 for 1 promotions from all the arcades, first 5 arcades i just play Classic Bar 7s and Party Time which are both 10p/£5jp, i just win my money back and 1 jackpot, get to the 6 arcade get my 2 for 1 put it in Hokey Cokey which doesn't give my anything, decide to count my money to see how much im up and ive got £20.50, i end up putting it all in a Project 500 Free Spins which was a waste of time, biggest win i got was £2, ended up coming of it with £6 which went in rr freespins which gave me nothing, so £16 down today and i managed to get a couple of vids aswell, nothing great as the machines were shit, got 1 vid of clasic bar 7s as it just gave me a jackpot and 1 vid of hokey cokey with no wins, then my battery went dead so couldn't film anything else.

Started with £16

Finished with £0

Total profit £3
Vids of Bar7s and Hokey Cokey, nothing special as i said above the machines were playing shit, i am going to start filming some of my machine play as ive had some great wins in the past few weeks, and also so people know im not exaggerating about some of the wins i get, Hopefully i might end up with some vids as good as some peoples are on here and youtube.

Neat channel mate, just subscribed.
(01-04-2013, 08:06 PM)Damo0666 link Wrote: Vids of Bar7s and Hokey Cokey, nothing special as i said above the machines were playing shit, i am going to start filming some of my machine play as ive had some great wins in the past few weeks, and also so people know im not exaggerating about some of the wins i get, Hopefully i might end up with some vids as good as some peoples are on here and youtube.

£12 is regular for a astra slot with no win, Xs 4 nudges away was a timeout set up? so why did you pass that up?
Ive tried it before it doesn't do it
(01-04-2013, 11:51 PM)Damo0666 link Wrote: Ive tried it before it doesn't do it

i'm sure i've had it on a £25 version I played years ago.
Yeah your probably right mate, ive tried it loads of times on this machine and it doesn't work, but it does work on all the party times wheather there £5, £15 or £25 and even on the single player ones, maybe the owners done something to it to stop it doing it, i have only ever seen it do it on a party time, have tried on a few different machines but never worked.
(01-05-2013, 12:35 AM)Damo0666 link Wrote: Yeah your probably right mate, ive tried it loads of times on this machine and it doesn't work, but it does work on all the party times wheather there £5, £15 or £25 and even on the single player ones, maybe the owners done something to it to stop it doing it, i have only ever seen it do it on a party time, have tried on a few different machines but never worked.

Yep all the partytimes, double decker, vegas nights... one thing that really used to annoy me was the misalined buttons
It does it on all of them. It depends what symbols you've got nearby. For instance if you had a bar at 1:07 that was 3 away, it would have put that in. Cos you had a bar on the middle reel. But you didn't have a bar 3 away so the autonudge would have done the middle reel twice and brought the X down.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
Yeah i know miselinged buttons and reels are really annoying, another thing that pisses me of is when a button sticks, happened to me the other day got nudges and middle reel nudged on its own and i would of got a £5 jp aswell, but the lady who worked there so what happened and gave me a tenners worth of tokens.
(01-05-2013, 01:53 AM)Damo0666 link Wrote: Yeah i know miselinged buttons and reels are really annoying, another thing that pisses me of is when a button sticks, happened to me the othe day got nudges and middle reel nudged on its own and i would of got a £5 jp aswell, but the lady who worked there so what happened and gave me a tenners worth of tokens.

now thats the sort of place I like to play machines
Yeah its a preety good place, they look after you if your a regular customer, she was only gonna give me a fiver and i said but what if it would of held 2 or 3 times thats 15 or 20 quid, so she said she would meet me half way and give me a tenners worth of tokens.
what no blowy haha :D
Ha ha, no not this time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Betcom repeat diary ob 21 3,696 04-21-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: turbovamp
  Betcom "Thats Your Lot" Diary kong 33 5,175 04-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Last Post: JG Sluts
  My diary 2017 - is there still money in pub machines and my mission to stay offline jerz92 140 19,043 03-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Note mech error diary kong 44 13,432 01-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Boydie
  Mark On Fires 2012 Gambling Diary Mark On Fire 1,321 217,535 11-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Last Post: LookUp
  Diary Of a Compulsive James Petherick Carter 543 105,921 11-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: templeoftreasure
  my diary 2015 mr x 11 4,504 05-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Neil2013
  dsk's Diary. dsk 15 6,516 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Last Post: steelfix1
  Standen09 DOND Diary!! Standen09 8 3,149 08-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Standen09
  Liams 2014 Diary liamw90 75 23,857 08-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: liamw90