5.26%
1 5.26%
Don\'t Know
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I am a gambling addict
(11-13-2014, 01:52 PM)JG2 link Wrote: Yes indeed. All hail the machine! The almighty giver of jackpots. Hail! Nothing can ever be wrong with the machine. The machine is perfect. Do not question the machine. It is perfectly just, accept your fate oh miserable human specimen.
JG2 I couldn't have put it better myself  drink.
Its funny barcrest chip a fruit coz it wanted £70 for a board but a Mmm can take £600 for no top feature and its all hunky dory. Hell they can take over £100 for 1 pick!
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
Those mmm were so good on 92% they obviously  thought lowering it to 80% was only fair!
(11-14-2014, 12:43 AM)Buddylove4000 link Wrote: Its funny barcrest chip a fruit coz it wanted £70 for a board but a Mmm can take £600 for no top feature and its all hunky dory. Hell they can take over £100 for 1 pick!
Well according to a certain person (Know It All Russia) it's ok for a MMM to take £600 without a pot feature,because it must have payed a whole £210 streak several weeks or months ago.I stopped playing the 500s a while back they are just totally crap,but these £70-£100 triple777 cabs are catching up quickly fuck knows what's being done to them to take such silly money without any pot feature.It used to be quite rare to do £600+ in one of these cabs but now it's becoming more and more common, "coincidence" no not for me more and more people are playing the £70-100 cabs now so the win %s are coming right down.
some retard decided it was clever to put a "feature" into games that makes you think "YAYYY!!!  got the feature!!!" BUT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY GET IT.

a few games went 1 step further, they award a "feature", but then pay out £0  sheep

so I never played since and I'm about £10,000 up.  GTFIT

thanks Gauselmann Group/ Blueprint Gaming.  drumroll drumroll drumroll
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gambling-compa...ml#tQVTVZg
To the people out there with more of a gambling problem.  Christmas is upon us and the worse thing you can be doing is gambling money you maybe can not afford. Even if you've done your brains in the month before it's not worth trying to win it back.  Have a good Xmas with out that terrible feeling of what have I just done.  If you are desperate to gamble and get that fix buy a lottery ticket or something where it's not going to break you.

I am so glad I am not feeling the urge to go play anymore.  It really is easier as time goes on to stay gamble free
Much easier said than done Sad total brainz today
Well I keep hearing sad stories about people doing brains and I know what it's like I've been there many many times,but I finally stopped.And I suppose I should thank the designers of all the new games that have come out over the last several years,because most of them are unplayable so totally pointless playing them.If you are someone who's in a bad place come on this thread I would be glad to help  any way I can.
(08-17-2015, 04:08 PM)jimmy sheets Wrote: Well I keep hearing sad stories about people doing brains and I know what it's like I've been there many many times,but I finally stopped.And I suppose I should thank the designers of all the new games that have come out over the last several years,because most of them are unplayable so totally pointless playing them.If you are someone who's in a bad place come on this thread I would be glad to help  any way I can.

Think the industry is fooked with online betting even the bookies shops are now struggling because they over expanded far to quickly.  And the people who were major FOBTs addicts have all done their brains in so much, they have nothing left to gamble with.  So they have shot themselves in the foot really.

But that is why they are setting the games to take as much as possible now.

Although I miss the old days like everyone else of when the 500's were £1 a spin and you could at least win something.  Nobody posts anymore because hardly anyone wins.  Which is a shame.
The following 2 users Like yemonty's post:
megastreaklover01, ring sting
(08-28-2016, 04:36 AM)HoveSam Wrote:

Pisser! Pay me and bar me!!!! Lol!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Gambling HoldTheBells 27 8,305 04-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  stopped gambling partytimearena 9 3,392 08-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: keykeythe1
  Gambling Threrapy Hammer09 1 1,894 09-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: PissheadPFC