Jackpot Party Result
25p, not 30p!
Just goes to show, it can be done on the lower stakes
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
100% match up to £50 offer for Valentines which I assume everyone gets, usual 10xB WR.

I've just hit the Life of Luxury Progressive on Jungle Cats at £2.40 per spin (figured I may as well go death or glory), unfortunately I only got one opal progressive for less than a tenner, but a decent 5OAK took the round to £60.49p.

£150 in the bank, dunno whether or not to carry on the Life of Luxury slot or bin it off and try to grind out WR on a safer bet......  dance
Hmmmm.

Got the progressive round again on £2.40 per spin, no gems at all, and one single win of £2.40 - so 1x stake  hammer

Also got a free spins round that paid less than 2x stake.

However a nice win then did just drop in on the reels, so I binned it off at £200 in the bank, over to Alice and the Mad Tea Party at 50p per spin :)
Finished off playing Alice, Wizard of Oz, Ruby Slippers and Super Jackpot Party at 50-60p spin, balance held pretty steady, never dropped below £200, and hit a nice bonus round on Super Jackpot Party as I met WR.

Withdrew £243 which is £240 cash in hand tomorrow morning after I pay the £3 Neteller ATM fee (only a £50 deposit remember) - yet another nice raise  ;D
Nice win there chops, I gave this bonus a go and it was looking promising after hitting a £72 win on 50p stake on super jackpot party.
Then moved to jungle cats on 90p and only hit the feature once for 5x stake never hit the lux in over 350 spins - its not been very kind lately to me the old lux.
Bombed out with only £50 wagering left.
Felt a bit aggrieved by that so deposited £150 last night and managed to get balance to £300 and withdrew.
Tonight is wine night so I have to be sensible and not deposit £1000 again!!
(02-15-2013, 01:30 PM)hinchy link Wrote: Nice win there chops, I gave this bonus a go and it was looking promising after hitting a £72 win on 50p stake on super jackpot party.
Then moved to jungle cats on 90p and only hit the feature once for 5x stake never hit the lux in over 350 spins - its not been very kind lately to me the old lux.
Bombed out with only £50 wagering left.
Felt a bit aggrieved by that so deposited £150 last night and managed to get balance to £300 and withdrew.
Tonight is wine night so I have to be sensible and not deposit £1000 again!!
there is a program you can install on your pc that can block certain sites unless you are able to answer a few simple ish questions in a specified amount of time. Basically a "pissed detector" - might be worth looking into if that is a regular occurance, or you could just limit your deposit amounts
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Another day, another £500 deposit match.

Played it all out on Life of Luxury this time - Riches to Rome - no less than 12 free spins features and 8 Life of Luxury Bonuses. None of them spectacular, but once play through was done I was up £200 on the £500 deposit.

I then did as some others, deposited £50 on their Valentines match so £100 to play with - 100x feature of Wizard of Oz at 90p a spin + some more reasonable mid range wins on Life of Luxury to get me through wagering and make a £250 balance to withdraw. Been playing since 10.00am pretty much none stop to make a total of £5500 wagering requirements overall and a profit of £400 - and it was fun all the way.

That also included one JPP progressive chance which awarded the confetti (bottom - no stars) Jackpot of £50.xx

I'm still 'crestin a wave here - keep tuned for a real nightmare story sometime soon.
Great effort. With the low playthrough requirements, you only need to hit a couple of decent wins really. Keep on trucking!
Excellent result there kidgloves, and you're quite right, WMS slots really are fun to play, even meeting a WR doesn't feel like hard work on them..

It's the monthly 100% match to £100 tomorrow, I'll go for the full amount to give me a £200 bankroll, think I'll hit the Life of Luxury progressives at £2.40 per spin and see what happens  lolol

What gems did you hit on your eight LOL progressive bonus rounds Mr Gloves?
(02-17-2013, 03:39 PM)Chop link Wrote: What gems did you hit on your eight LOL progressive bonus rounds Mr Gloves?

Nothing beyond Ruby. A couple of dead duck rounds, most others standard 1xopal or 1xruby. A couple of rounds where opal and ruby dropped together on one spin. You know what, I don't actually think this is a bad slot wagering wise - the normal play reel wins can also go fat when they choose.
It's better than another of my favourites - Black Knight or Gusher because whilst the bonus can pay big, normal play reel wins can be very meagre.
I've had some big normal reel wins on the lux progressives and also in the free spins, they are good slots to try and get that big hit.
After reading it is tempting to go and have a go but luckily I'm self excluded until April.
Had a £500 bonus yesterday too. There's a video they put up on YouTube I think of a win on Ruby Slippers £1200 odd from a £4.50 spin.

Also had a 1 star JPP on 30p spin for £400odd the 1 star was over £300, über lucky.

I was playing a bit crazy, 30p through to £4.50 lol.

Cashed out with £1750, but lost on the £50 bonus.

Still a nice weekends work hehe.
The 10xB wagering requirements on Jackpot Party's bonuses are solidly EV+, if you wanted to be mega-sensible with them you'd just take the maximum bonus, play Super Jackpot Party at a modest stake (50p-£3 per spin depending on the bonus), and on average luck even on just the 92% base games you'll make a profit.

Add in an occasional JPP and they get even more EV+ as you'll get closer to the combined 95% T-RTP.

The big bonus offers that they appear to send out regularly to their bigger players can be seen as a kind of cashback/loyalty reward more than anything else, the fact they only give them out to the bigger players says it all.

Anyway, I've got my £200 bankroll ready to go for this evening, but I'm going to wimp out and play a variety of slots at smaller stakes, rather than whack straight onto the LOLs at £2.40 per spin :D
Lolz, never played this slot before, about 100 spins in for a five scatters trigger that pays 500x for the trigger alone. 30p per go so £150, still got 25 free spins to come :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
25 free spins were shocking though, still, a nice win for a 30p spin.

Over £390 in the tank now.... £830 left to wager......

[Image: 5scat2.jpg]
Running commentary, might keep me entertained for the evening
Going to play it safer from now on, those Konami slots are very high variance, so try and see it out on the lower variance WMS slots at 50p per play.

On balance I'd like to get out with £200, for a £100 raise.

Alice and the Mad Tea Party got me off to a nice start, increasing my balance to £250 from my £200 starting point thanks to a £70 Super Mad Respins.

Played a few different slots then with not much happening, moved over to Norse Warrior for that nice hit.

Hit a decent little win on Invaders From the Planet Moolah - over £400 in the bank now and under £800 to wager, famous last words and all that, but this one can't go wrong now, surely?.......

[Image: moolah.jpg]
113x stake on Super Jackpot Party, which is a big win for a really low variance slot like that.

Very nice present bonus round, hit £12 on 3x pay and £1.20 on 10x pay, amongst quite a lot of other stuff.

£620 to wager, bankroll of £438 - almost literally into no lose territory now.

I'd like to get out of here with £250, for a £150 raise.

(This screeny is after the feature, you can see the party symbols on 1+3+5 that trigger the feature.)

[Image: 438.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gala.com result on moneymadMartians vectra666 1 856 04-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: bishman
  Rainbow riches JACKPOT! (phone) Duncanc 3 1,324 02-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: fruitsnappa
  LIVE STREAM - Jackpot Party Mark On Fire 34 6,668 09-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Genie Jackpot big win William Hill online davros195 20 5,796 07-18-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Damo
  WMS slots escape from Jackpot Party Chop 86 12,299 05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Chop
  Jackpot Party Belgium Trip AMK 7 2,060 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: goonerboi90
  gladiator jackpot bonus sidewinder 6 2,388 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Last Post: sidewinder
  Jackpot Party 100% Match 2nd Birthday AMK 48 7,842 11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Sanj
  Choppers VS Jackpot Party Chop 12 2,908 11-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Jackpot Party progressive deanus76 11 2,521 10-27-2012, 08:04 AM