Jackpot Party Result
(02-06-2013, 10:55 PM)kidgloves link Wrote: All you got to do is endure the endless "Glinda, please come see me" and "w*ank feature - first one for £200 and it paid £2.00" type messages - although I do find some of them entertaining, particularly the ones that moan about having been on the site for a year and never had a JPP, despite the fact they don't ever play more than 30p a spin - they just don't get the astronomical odds that they are up against.

Oh god yes the live chat channel there is like a fucking car crash, you can't help watching sometimes.

Early on at Jackpot Party I did occasionally try and help people out, explaining variance and randomness and the odds of hitting the JPP and so on.

May as well have tried to teach a fucking gerbil.
(02-06-2013, 10:55 PM)kidgloves link Wrote: [quote author=toby jugs link=topic=8986.msg112635#msg112635 date=1360179696]
X10 playthrough on just deposit sounds very generous indeed, that is a huge incentive not to bother playing elsewhere i would imagine.

Yeah, you're right Lugs, it's that kind of bonus that'll keep me there until another site gets anywhere near that generous, despite the percentage to the JPP. You've got that kind of thing going on alongside the usual 10% back on net losses for the first week of the month, and that can be withdrawn straight away. On top of that the VIP's get a personal code for 10% back on net losses for any 24hr period, to use anytime they like.
It's enough of a moving conveyor belt of goodies to keep people playing that's for sure.
All you got to do is endure the endless "Glinda, please come see me" and "w*ank feature - first one for £200 and it paid £2.00" type messages - although I do find some of them entertaining, particularly the ones that moan about having been on the site for a year and never had a JPP, despite the fact they don't ever play more than 30p a spin - they just don't get the astronomical odds that they are up against. I prefer to bury my head in the sand about those odds even at a modest £2.40-£3.00 a spin.
To bang on about the customer service again - it's top draw. Instant comms, polite, issues resolved quickly. If a site can make you feel a bit more special and individual, then I'll be back for more. Once again, I reiterate, I am not licking the arse out of this site, just saying it as I find it.
[/quote]

I have to agree here, I've played on a lot of sites and Jackpot Party is the best in terms of service, very fast payouts, individual and community bonuses.
(02-07-2013, 09:56 AM)Chop link Wrote: [quote author=kidgloves link=topic=8986.msg112650#msg112650 date=1360191301]
All you got to do is endure the endless "Glinda, please come see me" and "w*ank feature - first one for £200 and it paid £2.00" type messages - although I do find some of them entertaining, particularly the ones that moan about having been on the site for a year and never had a JPP, despite the fact they don't ever play more than 30p a spin - they just don't get the astronomical odds that they are up against.

Oh god yes the live chat channel there is like a fucking car crash, you can't help watching sometimes.

Early on at Jackpot Party I did occasionally try and help people out, explaining variance and randomness and the odds of hitting the JPP and so on.

[/quote]
Imagine if people had to pass a text on odds etc before playing online
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Jackpot party mobile was on demo at the WMS stand at ICE.

Only 2 games on show Zeus was one. Looks quite good on the demo ipads.
(02-07-2013, 11:37 AM)slasher link Wrote: [quote author=Chop link=topic=8986.msg112669#msg112669 date=1360231016]
[quote author=kidgloves link=topic=8986.msg112650#msg112650 date=1360191301]
All you got to do is endure the endless "Glinda, please come see me" and "w*ank feature - first one for £200 and it paid £2.00" type messages - although I do find some of them entertaining, particularly the ones that moan about having been on the site for a year and never had a JPP, despite the fact they don't ever play more than 30p a spin - they just don't get the astronomical odds that they are up against.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Or a test even...

(02-07-2013, 03:29 PM)PDJ link Wrote: [quote author=slasher link=topic=8986.msg112678#msg112678 date=1360237057]
[quote author=Chop link=topic=8986.msg112669#msg112669 date=1360231016]
[quote author=kidgloves link=topic=8986.msg112650#msg112650 date=1360191301]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Or a test even...

[/quote]
Yeah, that too lol
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Weekend results for me. Funded my Neteller account with £100.

Friday night - Put the £100 in at Jackpot Party, played Alice & The Mad Tea Party at 50p per spin. Balance sort of held steady for a while then it dropped in £56 on the Super Mad Respins. Wasn't in the mood to up my stakes or take any chances so just withdrew the cash. This left me with £153 in my Neteller account

Saturday afternoon - Got a bizarrely good offer from Sky Vegas which they send through me to occasionally, which really is just free money. I deposit £10, get a £30 bonus, with a 1xB WR (!?!?!) before I can withdraw. It's literally impossible to lose on that offer, and they send me variants of it every two-four weeks. I don't understand it TBH because I never, and I mean never, play at Sky Vegas unless it's one of their 'no lose' offers.

Deposited the tenner, played Elvis The King at 40p per spin (it's a good fun, low variance slot), balance went up and down a bit, obviously I couldn't fail to meet the WR but I played on quite a bit past it (since I'd only put a tenner in I wasn't that concerned), eventually withdrew £50 which left me with £193 in my Neteller account.

Sky Vegas paid in four hours, so I toddled over to the cashpoint and withdrew £190 (the extra £3 was to cover the cash withdrawal fee, which is why I always try to leave my Neteller account with an 'extra £3' in it).

£90 raise which is nice, but I'm not getting a lot of joy out of online slots these days, my play rate really has gone down dramatically.
Nice raise Chop. My sign up to Sky Vegas and see if I can entice them to send me little sweeties like that.
Currently, I am debating whether another big guns session is in order on Jackpot Party, as just 5 days after the last one, they've sent me another £500 deposit, £500 match on x10 play through.
Need a good 4-5 hours and a shed load of luck to see it through...
I've had a real up down session with Jackpot party starting friday evening and finishing off at 8pm yesterday.
Deposited £200, which disappeared very quickly with nothing of much consequence.
Followed that with another £300 which again was gone very quickly and then the wine took over.
Decided to chase my loss and deposited a full £1000 and started on the silly £5 spins.
Managed a JPP with no stars and a couple of luxs which paid nothing  of much. I had a feeling a diamond was due which did go at some point.
It was looking very bad dropping to £260 before a £600 feature win on gusher got me back to a point which I was happy with and left it there friday night.

On saturday, this time playing with some sense of strategy decided I would aim to get to at least £1000 balance.
I started at 2pm and up until 6pm just kept going down to £750 balance then up to £950 but just couldnt get to the £1k.
This involved a horrific 400 spins on Norse Warrior at £1.20 spins which eventually dropped 4 scatters in for 15 spins which paid 2.40.

Eventually hit a few £200 - £300 wins to get the balance to £1200. Took out the £1k which still left me £500 down.
I then had consecutive quick features on zeus and jackpot party to get balance to £420, took out the £400 so at this point £100 down.
Thinking I had had a lucky escape of being only £100 down, decided to drop the bets right down to 60p for the last £20 and of course playing on oz hit the 4 wilds with 3 good symbols including dorothy which paid a mega big win to get the balance to £250+ Took the £200 out and played off the £50 to end £100 up.

I'm taking a rest for a week or 2 now, I' ve had too many lucky escapes here lately.
Fucking hell hinchy I'd have been beside myself on that sort of roller coaster ride. Don't drink and gamble  steely

Straight depositing £1000, I did do it once, about five years ago. Lost the lot (this was at 32Red), felt like I'd been punched in the stomach for days afterwards. Never again!

(Had to knock myself the fuck out with tamazzies to get to sleep on the night in question.)
Ever since I lost a grand online in one go I have put deposit limits on my accounts. That was on Paddy Power. I was pissed and was playing 5 or ten quid a spin for fuck's sake! I have just self-excluded from JPP after my 75 matched deposit turned into 630 last month, including a 300 quid 1 star JPP.
(02-10-2013, 04:20 PM)Chop link Wrote: Fucking hell hinchy I'd have been beside myself on that sort of roller coaster ride. Don't drink and gamble  steely

Straight depositing £1000, I did do it once, about five years ago. Lost the lot (this was at 32Red), felt like I'd been punched in the stomach for days afterwards. Never again!

(Had to knock myself the fuck out with tamazzies to get to sleep on the night in question.)

I know, pretty silly but escaped big style and learnt a valuable lesson.
Actually near the end of the session I started to feel bored with the whole thing
I'm playing on FREE play.

Some bird has won the £17k mega jackpot.

Stake?

25p!

That deserves a GTFIT!
Update in play on my bonus - decided to take just a £300 match this time so £3000 play through - Life of Luxury slots - within the first 5 mins got a feature and it awarded the Diamond progressive  GTFIT  total feature went for £1197 so I'm looking fair for a good stab at playthrough now....

update - £224 win on Super Jackpot Party game - balance currently at £1800....

update 2 - £148 win on same game

update 3 - back to back features from above - next one worth £93 - balance currently just over 2k

update 4 - small lull, then a couple of medium features close together on Game of Dragons, 2nd worth £109 so still nosing over £2000 with £1954 play through of the £3000 to go.

update 5 - 4 wild reels on Wizard of Oz with a crap front set of low symbols but still - £276 win - currently on £2200

update 6 - nothing major/disastrous - keeping afloat - £595 wagering to go - £2000 balance - should be on for some good profit now

Final update - Mission accomplished - nose dived a little at the end, but final balance that I completely withdrew was £1700 so £1400 up.

Hit another good streak once again..it can be done.....now and again.

@Kidgloves, niceone, let us know how it works out for you, hope you get a nice amount to withdraw.
Nice raise kidgloves. Lovely to hear u hit the diamond progressive.  GTFIT
Yep great result there kidgloves, once you hit the Diamond Life of Luxury it was pretty much in the bag, what stakes did you see it out on?

I'd have gone into 'turtle mode' and just ground it all out on Super Jackpot Party at £1 per spin, maybe £2 tops!
(02-12-2013, 09:18 PM)Chop link Wrote: Yep great result there kidgloves, once you hit the Diamond Life of Luxury it was pretty much in the bag, what stakes did you see it out on?

I'd have gone into 'turtle mode' and just ground it all out on Super Jackpot Party at £1 per spin, maybe £2 tops!

I stayed on my usual - £2.00-£2.50 per spin.  Think they've tightened up on me now, lol. Just a £100 match bonus this week, and crashed out with £200 of the £1000 wagering reqs to go.
I've had fab days on JPP party! (20p Spin on Kronas for £50 0dd first go!)

and bad days £20 + £20 bonus on Alice, min stake max win 2x stake!

Just got to catch the site on a goooood day!
Someone hit the progressive jackpot on there the other night on 30p spin = £17.5K  :o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gala.com result on moneymadMartians vectra666 1 861 04-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: bishman
  Rainbow riches JACKPOT! (phone) Duncanc 3 1,329 02-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: fruitsnappa
  LIVE STREAM - Jackpot Party Mark On Fire 34 6,701 09-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Genie Jackpot big win William Hill online davros195 20 5,817 07-18-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Damo
  WMS slots escape from Jackpot Party Chop 86 12,374 05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Chop
  Jackpot Party Belgium Trip AMK 7 2,084 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: goonerboi90
  gladiator jackpot bonus sidewinder 6 2,394 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Last Post: sidewinder
  Jackpot Party 100% Match 2nd Birthday AMK 48 7,904 11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Sanj
  Choppers VS Jackpot Party Chop 12 2,915 11-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Jackpot Party progressive deanus76 11 2,529 10-27-2012, 08:04 AM