Jackpot Party Result
Got an email off them 2 days ago saying all the best for the new year. As a gift from them to me they gave me 20013 points, which equates to £201.30 with a x5 wr. Didn't win anything but thought that was great customer service. I don't deposit a great amount either, maybe the odd £50, but always do the full £200 weekly bonus on top of that.

I know the RTP is low, but the games are more fun, just a shame the payouts a little more.
(12-29-2012, 11:02 PM)AMK link Wrote: Got an email off them 2 days ago saying all the best for the new year. As a gift from them to me they gave me 20013 points, which equates to £201.30 with a x5 wr. Didn't win anything but thought that was great customer service. I don't deposit a great amount either, maybe the odd £50, but always do the full £200 weekly bonus on top of that.

I know the RTP is low, but the games are more fun, just a shame the payouts a little more.

I got that too. However, having benefited from the £200 weekly bonus for several weeks, the latest one only offered me £100 match bonus - went to live support and they said it was down to overall weekly wagering as to how much the bonus was worth - regardless of whether you are on the awesome tier or not. So I guess it's not quite as rosy as it looks - you gotta keep banging that deposit button if you want all the nice sweeteners.
Shame really, as £200 match i.e. £400 is a chunky wedge to have a stab at the harsh percentages. £200 doesn't quite cut it for me as I like playing around £2 a spin. So ironically, by lowering the wagering bonus I'm less likely to play.
Great win mate.
I see AMK has had another winner to the tune of £1200  :)
Had an amazing run that day, including a 2 star £727 progressive and a few £200-300 wins, putting me £2.4k up on the night, think my total deposit was £100, kept cashing out, must have had a dozen withdrawals lol, betting 60p-£3 per spin.
Nice, that free spins looked like it was gonna be pretty garbage for £2.50 stake until them wilds hit.
Got fucking shafted to fuck by Jackpot Party's new and improved 100% match up to £100 monthly bonus offer, on the same very low 10xB WR as usual. (So £100 in, £100 match, £200 to play with, £1000 wagering requirement.)

My own fault. Started off on Alice and the Mad Tea Party at a modest 50p per spin and fairly quickly landed a SUPER BIG WIN off the Super Mad Respins, £81 IIRC.

Decided to go nuts and decamped to Jungle Cats (one of the Life of Poverty Progressive Slots) at £2.40 per spin with my £250 bankroll.

Well, you can work out the rest.

I did at least land the Life of Luxury feature and got two Opal progressives which were both under a tenner. (Woohoo!)

Other than that, absolutely fuck all, no free spins feature, no decent wins, just horrible suction.

Bust out with over £500 of the modest £1000 WR still to go.

More annoyed with myself than anything else, it's a fucking EV+ bonus to start with, even more so if you get the bankroll up to £250+, all you have to do is not play like a cunt........
Yeah I saw the new monthly match in my inbox yesterday, after doing a bonus at christmas time and not getting it credited...

the chat with support went something along the lines of

"if you had contacted support before playing any games we could of credited the bonus manually, but since it was not linked to a unplayed deposit they would not give me the match"

to me that implied that the bonus money did not have the same nominal value on the games as a cash deposit and vowed never to play there again.

It was just based on what they told me rather than player experience, I do hear of people doing quite well out of their bonuses, the £100 pound is tempting to have a go.

Suppose it does hinge on getting at least one good feature or a one star JPP progressive.

I'll just leave this here, as much as i love playing here, it had to be done.

[Image: jppp.jpg]
Thats what I did last year but mine ends at the end of January eek
What happens if you 'click here to contact customer service'?
Mind you, I'm one to talk, I really had a little itch to chase my losses from last night at Jackpot Party, especially since I totally fucked up a solid EV+ position by spunking my load on the Life Of Fuckery slots after that nice early raise.

Have resisted the urge though, that way lies ruination!
I remember some nights you just can't win no matter what machine you play, best to come back another time
I was playing Kronos a few weeks back, 20p spins & £20 of play got me £1.40 back and a set of freespins that went for £0.00 Sad

Those LOL slots can be harsh, had a similar situation with the Rome one, luckily i chucked another 5er in then it rolled in £15 to cut the loses to a minimum.

Sessions like those that make me think why bother? Then theres the sessions where you'll do a spin or 2 & BANG! feature for a small raise, then another small raise so you can play with the profit & withdraw the initial balance.

As for bans/exclusions, i had a mate ban himself from a few sites & when he asked to be unbanned they wanted him to write in & sign a disclaimer saying he asked for it & that the company aren't liable for any loses etc etc. (So they're covering their arses basically)
(01-22-2013, 10:24 PM)Matty link Wrote: As for bans/exclusions, i had a mate ban himself from a few sites & when he asked to be unbanned they wanted him to write in & sign a disclaimer saying he asked for it & that the company aren't liable for any loses etc etc. (So they're covering their arses basically)

legally they don't actually need to cover themselves regarding self exclusions losing money to them.
(01-21-2013, 08:41 PM)Chop link Wrote: Got fucking shafted to fuck by Jackpot Party's new and improved 100% match up to £100 monthly bonus offer, on the same very low 10xB WR as usual. (So £100 in, £100 match, £200 to play with, £1000 wagering requirement.)

My own fault. Started off on Alice and the Mad Tea Party at a modest 50p per spin and fairly quickly landed a SUPER BIG WIN off the Super Mad Respins, £81 IIRC.

Decided to go nuts and decamped to Jungle Cats (one of the Life of Poverty Progressive Slots) at £2.40 per spin with my £250 bankroll.

Well, you can work out the rest.

I did at least land the Life of Luxury feature and got two Opal progressives which were both under a tenner. (Woohoo!)

Other than that, absolutely fuck all, no free spins feature, no decent wins, just horrible suction.

Bust out with over £500 of the modest £1000 WR still to go.

More annoyed with myself than anything else, it's a fucking EV+ bonus to start with, even more so if you get the bankroll up to £250+, all you have to do is not play like a cunt........

I've yet to take up the £100 match, they keep sending me a £200 match which I am gladly taking and making a nice healthy profit.
Currently underway with another £200 match with only £350 wagering to go and balance around £650. I've done very well just moving about from slot to slot and keeping bets between 50p and £1 but kept away from life of luxury as my luck is due to run out on that one after hitting the diamond progressive on saturday.
The thing with life of luxury is that once you have played on 2.40 spin, you just cant go back to the smaller bets.
I'm having a very lucky run at Jackpot party, over the last 3 weeks positive to the balance of £3k+
Did OK on JPP a month ago. 40p spin Kronas first go £50 odd win

Thought I have a tenner plus cash match today.

Highlights, or low lights they should be.

Biggest win 15x 20p stake £3
Bonus on Kronas 10 spins £0.00
Super JPP feature 1: 20p stake 60p win
Super JPP feature 2: 20p stake 40p win

Busted out with £70 still to stake. It is proper sucking today. Good luck to the rest who are playing!
I'm still on a love / hate relationship with Jackpot Party. This week they upped the ante and offered me a £500 cash match. Play through x10 on just the initial deposit so £5000. It took me about 4 hours to get through the wagering requirements and luckily at that point I had a balance of £2200. I know a kicking is round the corner again soon though.
Still, for now, it was a good nights entertainment and profit was a nice bonus. Still - no JPP progressive chance on what must have been thousands of spins at min £2.40 a spin.

Interestingly, some millionaire type guy was on the other day absolutely raping the JPP progressives - he must have had 10 of them over an hour or so - surely max staking anything he was playing. Love to know the odds on getting the top progressive on max stakes. He only got as far as Surprise JPP's though, no higher.
X10 playthrough on just deposit sounds very generous indeed, that is a huge incentive not to bother playing elsewhere i would imagine.
(02-06-2013, 07:41 PM)toby jugs link Wrote: X10 playthrough on just deposit sounds very generous indeed, that is a huge incentive not to bother playing elsewhere i would imagine.

Yeah, you're right Lugs, it's that kind of bonus that'll keep me there until another site gets anywhere near that generous, despite the percentage to the JPP. You've got that kind of thing going on alongside the usual 10% back on net losses for the first week of the month, and that can be withdrawn straight away. On top of that the VIP's get a personal code for 10% back on net losses for any 24hr period, to use anytime they like.
It's enough of a moving conveyor belt of goodies to keep people playing that's for sure.
All you got to do is endure the endless "Glinda, please come see me" and "w*ank feature - first one for £200 and it paid £2.00" type messages - although I do find some of them entertaining, particularly the ones that moan about having been on the site for a year and never had a JPP, despite the fact they don't ever play more than 30p a spin - they just don't get the astronomical odds that they are up against. I prefer to bury my head in the sand about those odds even at a modest £2.40-£3.00 a spin.
To bang on about the customer service again - it's top draw. Instant comms, polite, issues resolved quickly. If a site can make you feel a bit more special and individual, then I'll be back for more. Once again, I reiterate, I am not licking the arse out of this site, just saying it as I find it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gala.com result on moneymadMartians vectra666 1 856 04-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: bishman
  Rainbow riches JACKPOT! (phone) Duncanc 3 1,324 02-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: fruitsnappa
  LIVE STREAM - Jackpot Party Mark On Fire 34 6,668 09-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Genie Jackpot big win William Hill online davros195 20 5,796 07-18-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Damo
  WMS slots escape from Jackpot Party Chop 86 12,299 05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Chop
  Jackpot Party Belgium Trip AMK 7 2,060 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: goonerboi90
  gladiator jackpot bonus sidewinder 6 2,388 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Last Post: sidewinder
  Jackpot Party 100% Match 2nd Birthday AMK 48 7,842 11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Sanj
  Choppers VS Jackpot Party Chop 12 2,908 11-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mark On Fire
  Jackpot Party progressive deanus76 11 2,521 10-27-2012, 08:04 AM