Maid of Money
(03-06-2017, 05:27 PM)Slasher Wrote: They seem to have removed the random go all the way and jackpot cob these days

Have I ever told you about my double up cashpot win?...the one with the repeat!?.. modern fruits are awesome, ask Sam, he loves my tale of this win Smile))
Double up is not new lol! 2014 I think
(03-06-2017, 04:26 PM)nottsboy3040 Wrote: LOL @ BOULDER

I'm meaning obviously the last few remaining Box 23s etc. Not the current shite
Ed
(03-06-2017, 09:53 PM)ob Wrote: Double up is not new lol! 2014 I think

It's my best ever result!!.. you could of least humoured me!..
Talking of machines going dead, was playing a Perfect with the cashpot at about £60 so played about £100 through it to get the pot full. Shortly afterwards it gave GATW so I took deal and it gave the (free) pot. Next board also GATW Megastreak for a flat £70.

Had a few quid in the bank so carried on and the red boxes came straight back - free MS I thought? Wrong. Boxes consistently red but took over a ton without landing on bonus for the trap, then allowed me to fill the red boxes for £112 megastreak.

Games
Ed
So found one of these in a pub tonight (still here) and entertained it with a tenner, got my first shit board which offered nothing then a couple of pressed later landed bonus on the reels for super skill stop! No way, right? That's what I thought until i realised super skill stop doesn't go past £2.50 on these absolute crocks of shit
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict