National Lottery and Scratchers
I just read on Wikipedia that Camelot's lotto now has a 45% payout. Only 28% goes to good causes, presumably leaving the remaining 27% to running costs / profit.

I switched over to the Health Lottery now, which is more like 60% payout. It's only £100k jackers, but that would be enough to pay off my mortgage and more.
I play Thunder Ball and buy scratchcard's every now and then
games
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
SmegHead
lolol
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
I had a go with my Barclays Pingit a few weeks ago. Just spent £6 on lucky dips, kept getting 2 numbers so a free lucky dip then last night got 3 and 4 numbers on 2! £156 total. So that's paid for some Christmas presents I bought. Never won more than £10 previously and hadn't played since the rules changed.
I haven't done the normal lottery for years and years and years but I am still in the irish lottery at work (not even my work BTW) - I just give the collector £20+ every so often by bank transfer and it adds up to £104 a year. Last 2 years got the payout at Xmas and it was £70 - £80 so a loss but you get the lump sum cash at Xmas which is OK.

Well a year ago I nearly came out of it because we never seem to profit - this year £189 - result :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Lampoons Vacation edthebear33 2 777 05-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Grand National liamw90 12 2,301 04-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Jamesy