National Lottery and Scratchers
I see these have been out a few weeks now, anyone had any luck?

I won £20 on my first one yesterday.

The woman in front of me brought 10. Lol

How long before a £20 appears in the shops!?
Not seem them myself yet as although I do buy them it's like strip of 4 or 5 every few months or so, prob give them as try next week or so as I've not had a dabble for.... before xmas I think, I'll vid it as well :)
My dad got two earlier this week, £10 on the first and £100 on the second.
in some states in america they have $100 cards
always have to remember the loophole 1 in 5 wins

L L L L W L L L L L L L L W L L L L L L L L W

DID U SAY 8 LOSES IN A ROW?

yes in theory it was 1 win in 5 then 4 loses and the win is within them last 5 tickets which mean you can have another 4 loses before another win

they used to use the same loophole for driving the buses for so many days as you had to have a day off every so often and by lapping them this way it was a way around it

the £10 ones are one in 3.5 i think
I've had a strip of 4 when the £5 first came out, 3 of them had a £5 win the other had a win on each available win , think it come to £50 in total.
(06-01-2012, 06:16 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: I've had a strip of 4 when the £5 first came out, 3 of them had a £5 win the other had a win on each available win , think it come to £50 in total.

had that happen a few times, it's usually the start of the streak.

I bought a £10 scratch card today.

I won £10.

So that was pointless.  lol
Better than a poke in the eye
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
You can rip these........

drumroll
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
(06-08-2012, 10:55 AM)streakseims link Wrote: You can rip these........

drumroll

Horrific lol
(06-08-2012, 02:20 PM)TOM link Wrote: [quote author=streakseims link=topic=6902.msg79546#msg79546 date=1339152924]
You can rip these........

drumroll

Horrific lol
[/quote]
I thought it was quite good
(06-08-2012, 10:55 AM)streakseims link Wrote: You can rip these........

drumroll
I'm lmfao lolol lolol lolol but then again stupid things make me laugh rofl
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player...onblue.pdf

List of all the prizes.

So far I've bought 3.  First one £10 win, second one £0 win, third one £20 win.  Each one from a different retailer.

Might buy the odd one here and there if I do well on other gambling bits  lol
Basicly like "ultra scratch cards" then lol

Wins on the left are a seperate pot and all wins over £10 are free, if you get one and the lady behind the desk whistles then push her over (known as knocking her back) and take all card wins but if it hits a £250 win the streak is over I try a few coins on a couple of scratch cards after usually a 5p piece or a 20p piece can get you some adters like £20 but if nothing happens for a few cards its dead

Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
I used to buy £5 ones ever time I got phone topup or lotto etc, used to win £5s £10s £15s and one £50, then I just had the shittest run and can't remember the last win, buy odd ones every now again if i pop in some where to get some food on the move, but can't hit anything. £10 virgin still.
The new £10 scratch card from the national lottery uk

Think I'll stick to the fruits!
Noffink lol
(06-11-2012, 10:26 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: Noffink lol

I lasted till the second scratch card, the way he was going through each and every game on the card..saying nuffink there, seemed to last an eternity!!!  So if anyone did get to the end of that film, did he win in the end??  

Edit!! I was thinking come on don't be lazy, just go back to you tube and go to the end of the film..ok, so I did!!

I made nine fucking attempts to get to the end of that clip!! and every time I clicked on  a spot to start it from!!  I kept playing  " nuffink there!!! 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Lampoons Vacation edthebear33 2 778 05-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Grand National liamw90 12 2,303 04-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Jamesy