YouTube vid!
Any idea on this just came across it while browsing!

Fruit Machine Emptier Cheats - Deal or No Deal
hint was next number will be, this activated IM since it was all red phones, what about it?
Paying £140 in a single hit surly not right should either credit break or its paying a single prize of £140 on a £70 JP machine?
It's a bankers rip, look at it properly, been going for a while still, it's a bit sensitive for you tube.
its just paying both deal amounts on a gatw board, how buzzed up do you have to get the machine to do that?
Can go off a random board entry gatw
It's a bit naughty putting that up, bit old but still works.
but how often do you get a gatw on these, how much has to go on to get, ok so its a nice touch if you get one cheap
the fact that anyone would put that on youtube is ridiculous
(05-21-2012, 09:46 PM)Roll_With_It_Russ link Wrote: but how often do you get a GATW on these, how much has to go on to get, ok so its a nice touch if you get one cheap
gatw can be ripped
I moved it out of my day
(05-21-2012, 09:47 PM)ms1303 link Wrote: the fact that anyone would put that on youtube is ridiculous

Agreed - can be more difficult than it might look to do but with that video around they may even chip it  :-[
I couldn't even name a location of one atm
I've got 2 local and 1 half an hour away. As said above its not exactly easy to pull off.
Even mention changing stakes...oops!
omg, why has someone uploaded that. I don't get it.

Not that there's many of these about, but still, wtf
Theres about 4 in retford
Whilst it's pretty old and sometimes can fuck you about its definitely not YouTube time for it, this will get chipped now.
Anybody recognise the faces on the vid, these people should be named and shamed and completely cut off from information!!!
would'nt worry too much. you'd be suprised in what the manu's are aware of.

still not a good idea to post it on youtube tho. probs get more casuals involved
The future is much like the present, only longer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube Emulation Extravaganza Chop 96 3,013 02-16-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Chop
  New Youtube Layout spa 10 3,726 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: spa
  Youtube Cf 10 4,468 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: JPMmonopoly60