doms channel
why no vids in long while you retired as a cameraman or what
I've got about 90 mins of vids all waiting to go up, but laptop still turns itself off so can't upload anything.....got some juicy vids of mof goin all out on jungle 500s and pots roll in also
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
cant you borrow marks channel till you fix the problem just an idea
Not good enough dom, if you've got videos they should be uploaded asap  lolol lolol
Like i said in the other thread get one of us to remote desktop to it n have a look, else try just formatting it n starting again.

Not to mention youtube mobile uploader ;)

The people need vids!
All my vids are hd lol would take an age on mobile lol

Think I gonna reinstall windows on it, see what happens, my bro sorted out a few bugs on there but it still turns off in normal mode but not safe mode, updates are blocked so must still be something in there
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
That sound like a bug I had on my computer. What router do you use? The reason I ask is the bug turned the router to go to a mirror server which blocks the updates so you can't get rid of it. They can see and do anything. I got rid of it by installing malware bytes and running it in safe mode. Make sure you turn of the windows restore before you do it. You might also have to download the malware in safe mode too or get someone to download it and put it on pen drive. 
(05-17-2012, 11:29 AM)TOM link Wrote:Not good enough dom, if you've got videos they should be uploaded asap  lolol lolol
meh lol
(05-17-2012, 02:35 PM)streakseims link Wrote:All my vids are hd lol would take an age on mobile lol

Think I gonna reinstall windows on it, see what happens, my bro sorted out a few bugs on there but it still turns off in normal mode but not safe mode, updates are blocked so must still be something in there

so what if they are hd. hasnt your phone got wifi? just connect to your router and upload that way. will take the same time as a pc.
Could be something in startup causing that issue, try msconfig and see what craps in there
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Meet me in skeg later and fix it lol it could be 100 things that could cause it. Its on the home internet n still wudnt get updates.
Gimme them, can have them on your channel in no time :)
(05-18-2012, 09:24 AM)streakseims link Wrote:Meet me in skeg later and fix it lol it could be 100 things that could cause it. Its on the home internet n still wudnt get updates.
Woulda done, but I was at work, take it to blackpool if you're going and I'll have a look then on the friday night
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin JG Slots - Slot Video Channel AMK 25 1,963 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Scratchcard George's Channel mooster 11 3,256 05-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: HoveSam