general help!!!!!!!!!!!
been on here most of the day New Here relized i no f all bout machines having been  sheep by the devil wheel for so long  banger but i love gambling and now want to play slots more seriously as i know being in manchester i am surrounded by some good machines. my question is as anyone done this switch and have any tips to help being  sheep by slots less painful than the devil wheel was. i appreciate it this isnt why must people are on ere to show noobies the ropes but any and i mean any tips bout flickers,forcing/dond/pieing or anything that are must know for slot players would be great and i hope i can help anyone else as i have a basic knowledge on any way of gambling as have tried every possible way to make a pound but always seen slots as a bit to complex to get my head round wile im losing 000s on roulette everyday thanx plz help me  GATW lol
Its all smoke and mirrors
1st tip mate never force a dond and just take ur time to get to no the machines the best way to learn bout machines is to play them and hopefully get a cheap phone game or a lucky cob
Theres quite a few full timers in and around manchester.
stay off the wheel though sick habit
for the basic stuff your asking look around here and the net all your answers are there
The future is much like the present, only longer.
people wont just dish out the good info sadly (i wish i knew half of what others know as i often get shafted too), and theres never an easy way to tell if a machines going to give you profit or not, so its a bit of a minefield.

best thing i can suggest is if you want to play for profit stay off the devil wheel/any form of 500s, online gambling, etc. basically stick to the compensated £70/£5 fruit machines. secondly, have a butchers round the forum, work out what machines are shite and you should keep off (leps gold, hall of fames for example). next, be sensible. its too easy to see a machine playing well and decide to go for jackpot. might not have been a problem in the olden days, but most donds can easily take £200+ for a jackpot if in a bad mood. then again if a flicky is playing well then it may be better to play for JP and scoop up and afters. basically know when to play on and when to quit. its not always easy, but spending a few seconds thinking before you decide to force a machine, or when offered £30ish on a blue/70 finish on a dond game could prove invaluable. the general rule is to not force DONDs though. i do it though and so do others, but its not a good idea. your only hope is if it doesnt cost too much, and then it goes past 70 and/or you get nice afters. the biggest thing is discipline. knowing when to walk away! this will be the killer of me. ill often make a profit very quickly or ill gradually make a big profit and ill get greedy and lose the lot. knowing when to walk away is essential for anyone playing fruit machines. sometimes its better to take a small hit than to try and chase that loss. its just not always easy to see it like that when your balls deep in a machine.

just keep browsing the forum and you will pick up things, and go out and play yourself, you'll soon learn.
(02-05-2012, 08:26 PM)dude_se link Wrote: people wont just dish out the good info sadly (i wish i knew half of what others know as i often get shafted too), and theres never an easy way to tell if a machines going to give you profit or not, so its a bit of a minefield.

best thing i can suggest is if you want to play for profit stay off the devil wheel/any form of 500s, online gambling, etc. basically stick to the compensated £70/£5 fruit machines. secondly, have a butchers round the forum, work out what machines are shite and you should keep off (leps gold, hall of fames for example). next, be sensible. its too easy to see a machine playing well and decide to go for jackpot. might not have been a problem in the olden days, but most donds can easily take £200+ for a jackpot if in a bad mood. then again if a flicky is playing well then it may be better to play for JP and scoop up and afters. basically know when to play on and when to quit. its not always easy, but spending a few seconds thinking before you decide to force a machine, or when offered £30ish on a blue/70 finish on a dond game could prove invaluable. the general rule is to not force DONDs though. i do it though and so do others, but its not a good idea. your only hope is if it doesnt cost too much, and then it goes past 70 and/or you get nice afters. the biggest thing is discipline. knowing when to walk away! this will be the killer of me. ill often make a profit very quickly or ill gradually make a big profit and ill get greedy and lose the lot. knowing when to walk away is essential for anyone playing fruit machines. sometimes its better to take a small hit than to try and chase that loss. its just not always easy to see it like that when your balls deep in a machine.

just keep browsing the forum and you will pick up things, and go out and play yourself, you'll soon learn.
Quality post this, if you follow this you won't go far wrong!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The way this game is going I'd take up another hobbie mate.
Could try holding the bells.
The Fast Show - Billy Bleach -1- Fruit machines
The Twight Zone By ACE, still got one in Rhyl.

http://www.jackpottyforums.co.uk/index.p...43#msg3043
Being full time on machines is not a good lifestyle! Yes, the moneys good but you get locked in pubs, threats, bannings, routine stops by police, eat crap food on the move, and much more! If it wasnt for the money i would give up!
Also very hard for a newcomer to get established as you would be behind on info and skills!
(02-06-2012, 11:03 PM)Glendale link Wrote: Being full time on machines is not a good lifestyle! Yes, the moneys good but you get locked in pubs, threats, bannings, routine stops by police, eat crap food on the move, and much more! If it wasnt for the money i would give up!
Also very hard for a newcomer to get established as you would be behind on info and skills!
sounds like hes a casual that wants to get less arseraped by noel and roulette, than someone who wants to play full time, but i could be wrong...
We need people to lose on them for us to make money, yes it must be horible putting 100s into a machine for nothing but if evryone gets clued up who loses on a machine this game will be over in a heartbeat.
Can't argue with any post in this thread. Yes we might not want people to get too clued up...If anything I like to have JPF as a place to discipline the gamblers and tell people what such n such does on whatever machine. No one deserves a nasty loss in triple figures, so primary is to nob off Noel and just give people more to enjoy from their punting money  :) Fulltime? Respect for those that do it and endure/enjoy it but I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone. Just having a slight upper hand on munters/annoying landlords and knowing when to collect what and walk away for a quick night out steal is the best approach IMO!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

(02-07-2012, 01:33 AM)LocoHold link Wrote: We need people to lose on them for us to make money, yes it must be horible putting 100s into a machine for nothing but if evryone gets clued up who loses on a machine this game will be over in a heartbeat.
im not a player myself and given the chance i would love to be one, but i sadly dont have the info. though saying that doesnt mean i agree with fucking up machines for everyone else (im just selfish like anyone else, wanting money, but doesnt mean i wouldnt feel guilty about it)

so i dont see how its fair for players to fuck up machines for innocent people, and then they bitch when innocent people dont plough them enough. imo it would be great if there was no info out there, then everyone gets a chance, and it would be based on luck/skill (how well you can play a machine, know what to collect, etc), not about who you know like it is right now.
(02-07-2012, 10:59 PM)dude_se link Wrote: [quote author=LocoHold link=topic=5391.msg57474#msg57474 date=1328578408]
We need people to lose on them for us to make money, yes it must be horible putting 100s into a machine for nothing but if evryone gets clued up who loses on a machine this game will be over in a heartbeat.
im not a player myself and given the chance i would love to be one, but i sadly dont have the info. though saying that doesnt mean i agree with fucking up machines for everyone else (im just selfish like anyone else, wanting money, but doesnt mean i wouldnt feel guilty about it)

so i dont see how its fair for players to fuck up machines for innocent people, and then they bitch when innocent people dont plough them enough. imo it would be great if there was no info out there, then everyone gets a chance, and it would be based on luck/skill (how well you can play a machine, know what to collect, etc), not about who you know like it is right now.
[/quote]

That's a really good point dude!!

It's a weird old thing info on fruitmachines, basically the info is only good info if not many know it!!  lolol

I don't blame the ones who do this for a living guarding their interests...in all honesty I would do exactly the same..
My advise to anyone that is losing money on machines is to spend the money on somthing they will enjoy, if your moaning about losing gambling is obvi a problem for you.. Get a new xbox game, take the missus out. Whatever....
oi some of us enjoy losing  lolol
(02-08-2012, 03:22 AM)LocoHold link Wrote: My advise to anyone that is losing money on machines is to spend the money on somthing they will enjoy, if your moaning about losing gambling is obvi a problem for you.. Get a new xbox game, take the missus out. Whatever....
fruit machines shouldnt be out there for people to get raped/for players to win on them. they should be there for everyone to enjoy. luckily i dont have too many problems with players fucking over machines. its just a case of machines being shit/dead from lucky casuals.
People get raped a hell of a lot more money on the £500's and there's no players winning on them.

A lot of player methods don't leave a machine in a £300 raping state, they just overcome what is a very tight bellfruit JP force. A method just gets a player profit upfront once in a certain state where as munter (a) could play the same machine, play the game, get a quid box that repeats to £6, get another phone game with box of £10, another game box 1p with 3 repeats, another box £6, another box £8, finally hit the £70 box for money back but a player would have already hit the £70 earlier and made profit.

Machine left in exactly same state.

We've all been had by a machine that a player has battered leaving us to take a beating, but for every Ltd there's a Box clever that plays just as brutal even though no players are touching it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General head up questions kidgloves 17 658 05-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: megastreaklover01
  General Random Find steelfix1 7 1,582 09-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Jamesy