Grinds my Gears!
Got it in one JG! All you ever hear is +EV this, +EV that ....... its the most irritating thing ever! A lot of folk have jumped on the bandwagon using that terminology.

Im gonna make some myself.

-SS = Negative Shit Spreading
+STFU = Shut The Fuck Up before I break your neck.
+-+-+-+-BLAH = Not listening...
:D Tongue

(12-13-2015, 11:59 PM)Pilsburydoughman Wrote: +Ev...... OH FUCK OFF!

(12-14-2015, 12:08 AM)JG2 Wrote: Sorry Scott, you'll have to elaborate on that one. Is it people who use the shortened expression +ev to mean positive expected value, often applied to a gamble where the odds are in your favour, or is it that when your luck's bad, +ev means about as much as a fart in a wind sock.
The following 2 users Like Pilsburydoughman's post:
Damo, SmegHead
I think it's +ev this has upset the Frazer slightly. I think everybody should +stfu not to anger him further.

one thing that has ground my gears is people who go shopping this time of year and think everyone in retail is beneath them and talk to them like they are a piece of shit on the carpet. It's not required... We try to help but if we don't have what you want it is not the end of the world. Shouting abuse and calling us useless really doesn't help. It's not our fault 99% of the time. Unnecessary
The following 1 user Likes Tommo's post:
Damo
I would not be able to work in retail, I wouldn't last 1 day I would end up telling someone to fuck off if they came in with a bad attitude
The following 2 users Like Damo's post:
chasnbons, Mr Move It
Someone ringing me at 6am! Piss off
(08-22-2016, 10:04 AM)Slasher Wrote: Someone ringing me at 6am! Piss off

I was very disappointed that you didn't do the heavy breathing which you'd promised ;) Sad lol
Fuckin Typhoon Mindulle coming up n tearing us a new one!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
(08-22-2016, 11:22 AM)chasnbons Wrote:

I was very disappointed that you didn't do the heavy breathing which you'd promised ;) Sad lol

Was a number I didn't recognise, you know I don't answer those numbers!!
(08-22-2016, 03:55 PM)Slasher Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 11:22 AM)chasnbons Wrote:

Was a number I didn't recognise, you know I don't answer those numbers!!

That's cos I was using Steve's phone lol
Should have pre warned me!
Had a call last week from 0207 946 2092. Didn't answer it as it wasn't a number I knew. They would leave a message if it was important (which they didn't). Then I'll google the number and in this case, it was a cold call / ambulance chasers. Yes I have been in 2 road accidents, but not on this side of the Millennium! So what gets me is that they knew my number but they failed to know that my 2 accidents were from before 2000.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
They didn't know, they are purely speculating.

The latest ones (usually from those 020 numbers as you had) have a recording of a polite English girl that asks the questions and a computer listens to the answer. You can tell its a computer by giving nonsensical answers and she carries on as normal.

If it thinks you've said "yes" you get put through to an actual person. The challenge is to get through so you can waste his time with made up details, they get really angry when they realise! It's great fun.
The following 3 users Like kong's post:
chasnbons, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It