Grinds my Gears!
the person infront of me at the ATM takes 10 minutes to get a tenner out

i take 10 seconds to get a tenner out
getting two numbers on the lottery
(10-29-2011, 11:25 AM)jimmysnailshoes link Wrote: the person infront of me at the ATM takes 10 minutes to get a tenner out

i take 10 seconds to get a tenner out
This pisses me off as well, sure, sometimes people check their balance etc, but man, I've seen people in front of me swap cards and all sorts, that pisses me off, if you want to use another card, queue up again! Even when I cock it up and it spits my card back, I can put it in again and have the cash out quicker than most people's transaction anyway!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
^^^ same applies to twats trying to use self service checkouts/train tickets etc. if you don't know how to use it, fuck off home and lock yourself in a cupboard
(11-03-2011, 01:24 PM)voodoo link Wrote: ^^^ same applies to twats trying to use self service checkouts/train tickets etc. if you don't know how to use it, fuck off home and lock yourself in a cupboard
Haha, yeah - although I don't mind showing people how to use the train ticket things, since there isn't really any personal info being put into them anyway
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Motorbike riders who blame car drivers for one of their dickhead mates losing their head in an accident, yet constantly ride like twats.

Oh and my crippled neighbours, fucking lazy spastics.
my toaster!!! it takes longer to warm some bread up then it does to drive to london!!!! 
(11-13-2011, 12:31 PM)voodoo link Wrote: Oh and my crippled neighbours, fucking lazy spastics.

I just had to explain to the other half why I laughed out loud while she's watching some sappy programme!!!
(11-13-2011, 12:35 PM)keykeythe1 link Wrote: my toaster!!! it takes longer to warm some bread up then it does to drive to london!!!!   
lol

Streetband - Toast
(11-13-2011, 12:42 PM)PeteTong500 link Wrote: I just had to explain to the other half why I laughed out loud while she's watching some sappy programme!!!

lol but seriously though, some people may see it as harsh but I think the only people who shouldn't be made to work are the ones who have a severe mental/physical disabilities or ex armed forces. The ones I know get so much in benefits it's unreal, plus a free car. the one thing ive never understood is why people in wheelchairs get the closest parking spaces when the rest of us poor bastards are the ones who have to walk.
(11-13-2011, 12:35 PM)keykeythe1 link Wrote: my toaster!!! it takes longer to warm some bread up then it does to drive to london!!!!   

Have our toaster. When ya push the thing down it short circuits the entire house! lol
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

FOrigners who play 20p/25p stakes on 500s then oan when feature is only £2.60 and look round while complaining.

when they also stck £40 in and auto start on 25p stake.......... then when they play roulette....they do £20+ spins lol

Ladcrookes

Felxstowe roundabout that may I add has never had a trafficjam on it in the history of mankind, Has now got traffic lights on it and had all the road widend....WHY?

People who drive 40 in a 60 on a work morning

people who pull up to a roundabout and stop....then they look to see if anything is coming!

Telesales calls that call every friday where I work!

Pertol Prices!

Button breakers!

Chipped amazings.Pacmans lol
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
people who move into the street where you've lived for 3 years and proceed to park their 2 cars and transit van in the space outside my house where i have parked for ages. then being asked to move my car when i eventually manage to park in the space again one night, 'cos my wife's disabled mate' .. no she ain't she's just fucking FAT!

:D rofl
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
(11-15-2011, 09:32 AM)bishman link Wrote: people who move into the street where you've lived for 3 years and proceed to park their 2 cars and transit van in the space outside my house where i have parked for ages. then being asked to move my car when i eventually manage to park in the space again one night, 'cos my wife's disabled mate' .. no she ain't she's just fucking FAT!

Cheeky twats.. umm do their tyres first, and use ur imagination for the next.
(11-15-2011, 09:32 AM)bishman link Wrote: then being asked to move my car when i eventually manage to park in the space again one night, 'cos my wife's disabled mate' .. no she ain't she's just fucking FAT!

^^^^

This is what happens where my dad parks, he had 2 cars parked, but when they moved in he was nice enough to keep his second car at his garage, now so that the fat cow parks on the left side  leaves at least half a cars width from the wall (even though no-one gets in that side) and you have to leave half a cars width on the drivers side or else she falls into your car

..... Hope that makes sense  lol
When i'm playing on a terminal in the bookies and an old guy walks up and sticks a 20 note in the next one and chooses a slot game, not sure which one it was in bet fred but he got 5 wilds on one line and it gave him £500

8 hot dogs, 10 bread rolls
Flies & Wasps

People who are not homeless and can clean up but don't and stink off piss

No MPU 3's in arcades anymore

Alex Ferguson

Running out of internet data on the dongle and the sites unavailable please try again later

Whinging footy starts who moan about broken fingernails ect when their on £2,000000000,000000000000000,0000 a day.

Phone calls and txts of chancers telling you have compo for an accident that never happened and then offer you everything for a fat broker fee (oh fuck off)

Julian Cleary & Gary Neville 

People you don't know taking to you while playing pretending their not their to try and shark you.

(11-29-2011, 06:36 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: Flies & Wasps

People who are not homeless and can clean up but don't and stink off piss

No MPU 3's in arcades anymore

Alex Ferguson

Running out of internet data on the dongle and the sites unavailable please try again later

Whinging footy starts who moan about broken fingernails ect when their on £2,000000000,000000000000000,0000 a day.

Phone calls and txts of chancers telling you have compo for an accident that never happened and then offer you everything for a fat broker fee (oh fuck off)

Julian Cleary & Gary Neville 

People you don't know taking to you while playing pretending their not their to try and shark you.

How many mb of internet do you get for your dongle?

I get 15mb with 3 and only use on average 8-10mb a month.
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well