Grinds my Gears!
THis is a thread for you to get things off ya chest Smile

what bothers/bothered you?

annoid at something?

a problem?  vent your anger here lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Sayings like "Grinds my Gears"  lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Modern day Health & safety rules, so much for being here to protect us  wank wank

The house we rent is fitted with Fire doors (Has to be under new regulations). They're big heavy wooden doors with an internal chain thing fitted that pulls them shut, but with enormous force (As the doors are so heavy). Well we keep then all open with door wedges otherwise doors slamming and little kiddies fingers are a recipe for disaster.

Well that disaster happened yesterday, little un pushed the door to loosen the doorstop and it then slammed back on him and crushed his finger.

3 hours up A & E in agony last night, and he's booked in for an operation Friday morning to try and rectify the damage to his nail so that it doesn't stay deformed for life  wank wank wank
I used this saying as its in Family Guy lol

DOnt think ive ever used it in convo lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Here we go

Let me tell ya somethin'
(10-13-2011, 10:30 AM)streakseims link Wrote: THis is a thread for you to get things off ya chest Smile

what bothers/bothered you?

annoid at something?

a problem?  vent your anger here lol
how you always win a fat gold pot / roll in / something decent, which is fair enough i guess, but its always, and i quote "im less than 20 in", or "stuck about 8 in" lol

then when i try and duplicate your wins i end up sticking 20 in for a good ol shafting 
wayne rooney
lazy bastard at my work who get away with it every day cause they are the gaffers mates and its not like is the odd one or two its about 25 ,30 of em about half of the workforce pisses me right off
i dont think we have enough bandwith for what grinds my gears.  lolol  the list is endless. i will start with wetherspoons quids!!!!!! there bent as fuck.
(10-13-2011, 05:34 PM)jimmysnailshoes link Wrote: wayne rooney

Hopefully the appeal reduces the 3 game ban.
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
(10-13-2011, 08:17 PM)keno link Wrote: [quote author=jimmysnailshoes link=topic=3565.msg35531#msg35531 date=1318527247]
wayne rooney

Hopefully the appeal reduces the 3 game ban.
[/quote]

Why he's a tosser.  He maybe our best player but I'd rather see him dropped and blamed for us doing crap in the Euro finals.
Lets play deal or no deal. Lol
Finding a dead playable!!!
Have loads!! people who chew load and breathe throught there nose too loud when eating  banger Folk who pretty much punch a button on a machine, it doeasnt make you friggen win!!!!! and worst people who moan when you give them a tip and it doesnt come in....fuck off Homosexual the list could go on and on...
couldn't agree more mort, i can't eat in the same room as family members/friends if they eat like that because I just feel the rage building and people definately notice it lol..so it's easier if i just eat in peace on my own  (: Never met anyone who gets wound up by it in the same extreme i do wank

i hate lazy cripples too
Machine hoggers putting out of aorder labels all over the fuckin arcade when i used to go in  agro also i cannot stand snoring in any form  agro agro agro it sends me round the bend  lolol
Back to health and safety

Mate got a bollocking off his H&S rep at work

he climbed a 5 step high ladder & no-one was holding it.... W T F!!!! H&S is just a fucking pisstake now, next you'll need a torch, medical kit, flourescent jacket, safety boots just to go put the bin out of a night
CHewing food I can agree there.

It literally turn Red at the sound
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Chewing food is nasty as. It's not that hard to eat with ones mouth closed! I have left rooms and complained about it. Other than that, you know what grinds my gears...? The buses round here, where I found out Frequento actually means "shit" because they're not just late, they sometimes don't run em altogether. Which when the 22:41 doesn't turn up in a not nice area of town, I'm not happy.

I also used to resent when the teaches in secondary school used to say "well I was going to mark your work...but then I looked outside and it was such a nice day that I couldnt resist taking a walk in the park with the family." Bitch if I'd done that my end instead of do any of your shitty work, that would be my head on a stick the next day!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
One that everyone will agree on.. foreign customer services. Or if you do get one based in England, then they sound like they're reading a script to you (which they are) and have no general knowledge of what you are actually trying to explain to them. Literally useless!