Why are you still here?
i'm sure theres worse forums to have a lookin regular
Cos I joined fruit chat, was on it for few months and its not half as good and full of cheeky feckers when u ask a legitimate q about fruits!!!  :)
(01-10-2013, 01:45 AM)Bailey bop link Wrote: Cos I joined fruit chat, was on it for few months and its not half as good and full of cheeky feckers when u ask a legitimate q about fruits!!!  :)

ai here is more of a community rather than a boast, beg and bitch place.
Because my brain tells me to come here and log on.........................
I agree Russ it's like a community where everyone one here knows they will not be judged and can ask anything and get a fair and unbiased answer (except the football section) lol. If u get to a meet it's even better. I've met some top people at the meets I been to. Plus ur Welcomed with open arms whether u spend £1 or £500.  Jackpotty Forums the place to be
banter init...even though no one seems to reply to my posts
(03-16-2013, 08:21 PM)ASH_HOF_M1 link Wrote: banter init...even though no one seems to reply to my posts
What do ya mean lol
my pof poem was a work of literary genius ,,,,but it seems to have been ignored lol
(03-16-2013, 08:42 PM)ASH_HOF_M1 link Wrote: my pof poem was a work of literary genius ,,,,but it seems to have been ignored lol
Ahh a touch of thread nonereplyistis, it's cureable and soon blows over.
lol cheers, i dont think it was appreciated, maybe i should put it on a poetry forum, i dont think its quite up to rudyard kippling yet...more like mr kippling
You'll get there, mind due, the only get there you'll get on here is gtfit
I thought your poem was alright mate, better then what i could do anyway.
I shall self destruct after being logged in for a total of 99 days 23 hours and 59 minutes lolol
@Ridye, 100 days, wow thats crazy, dont you ever log out lol.
I'm still here because it's a great way to meet gay people  lolol joking aside,you can relate to other gamblers and all of them are good lads except jp24/7 he's just a willy smoking ass face.
Im still here because I am the 4001st view of this thread  lolol
Two reasons:

1. It's this or Fruit Chat...

2. Some of the members on here come across quite well.
I'm still here as I'm looking for tips on the best sort of false strap on ears one can buy to sneak back into Shoppers.
What Sixbomb said 2 posts up really. Fruit Chat was the first fruit-related forum I found so I joined that, then Jackpotty was recommended to me as it's more casual friendly and I signed up here Smile
The following 3 users Like Mr Move It's post:
Damo, ring sting, Slasher
and you seem to make a bit of a effort mr move it , need more like you
The following 2 users Like ring sting's post:
Mr Move It, Slasher