Why are you still here?
Why do you come here?

what do you like about here?

What dont you like about here?

What do you thinks missing from here?

what dont you ever use on here?

Answers below please as Im interested
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
Genrel chit chat. dont realy use the football section as im not into football lol.
to become a millonare 1 ...not
2. women and fosters
3. not winning
4 gamers area
I as talkin about the site (Jackpotty) badders lol
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
i know...
1 because i like to see whats happening in other parts of uk fruitmachine wise
2 to look at my days
3 domic not doing a diary like mark on fire
4 gamers area
last computer i had was a mega drive and im no good at xbox or 360
Im to modest to do A dairy m8 sorry and id only forget to update it anyway.
Why am I here? cos its more than a forum, Potty is my second family. I remember back in school they'd always tell you and nag you to never meet up with people you met online or anything, and look at us now. we have mega meets, members go off and do their own thing, stay round each others houses and invite to events. Could never meet a bunch of people I could laugh with and trust so much.

I like the mydays and the personal experiences and machine opinions which aren't all winning, and any contributions come from a wide range of people, so not just players, but casuals getting lucky, or doing a load, so it heads up everyone here. And there's no arguing over it, just discussion and more thoughts on everything.

What do I not like? Sometimes but very rarely a misunderstanding can get a little out of hand, but as seen last time it was wrapped up and diplomatically sorted. I also don't like it...or rather I say I would prefer it if people put their names down for meets, they should either go, or at least let us know whats going on. I dont like it when people say they're coming, then no contact, and no show. I like meeting new members and it's just a bit ignorant to not say anything...OK I admit I fell for this myself on the Mr. P's meet after Bognor lol cos once I got back at about half 3 I just went Bang off to bed haha...me afternoon nap!

There really isn't much missing here, we got all we need, of course some things such as member base can only get better the more that post, but at the moment it's running nicely

Things I dont use mainly the gamer area or any bookies/football stuff, cos I dont really follow football, and I dont really gamble outside of fruits.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
i am here because this is the carlsberg of forums with top quality topics and people  :-*
I'm still only on day 1 here but I'm lovin' it already!  Like a couple of people have already said, I probably won't frequent the footie section.  That might change next time England plays against Germany though *popcorn*
Why do you come here?

To read my days/post my days  see what jpm/streaks/steelfix/badders/keykey are up to as usually got some story or vid between the lot of you.

My day / first look machines

Being nieve thought would get help on the machines hints/tips how to play etc etc and in truth emtiers. Some posts seem to be worded cryptically so only those in the "know" get the meaning.

Dedicated section for sharing hints/tips.....................so randoms / lurkers who dont contribute anything dont profit. Could also set up a fake public section with wrong info to keep the lurkers away from the site.

Football section but not for the reasons you would think .

Im an old firm fan and lets be honest they dont get on.

Also too many people only to willing to put the scottish game down.

Money its all to do with money and thats whats holding the game back unlike certian other countries who have too much money and their still in debt !!!! rant over  :'( :'(

Good point FruitLoon.
People do try to help each other and also alot of info is on this board. Some people do talk in Crypt but you could say that is info to you. If there is crypt about a machine you know to leave it alone thus savin you alot of money.

When the P1 Perfect deal empty come out it could be put so far hehind that you could put 100s in for not one game of dond. members on here knew to leave em alone for a while untill the empty had gone. Savin them Alot of cash.

Also if we put everything on here nothing would last at all.

Leechers are being dealt with as we speak and trust me they wont get much to look at soon...very soon.

I enjoy the banter, and love reading the chunky 'My Day' posts - entertaining stuff. Also like trying to help out where possible with the odd quick tipette here or there. :)

It's also funny that a load of my friends use the phrase GTFIT and they haven't even ventured onto this board. The missus looks at me funny when I answer her questions regarding money and I use the term 'Sheets'. "How much is that new microwave love?" "Oh, it's thirty Shir-heats!!!"

lol
Just the general chit chat and ambience!

Must admit as late infact since the new board went live havent contributed shit, but this is mainly because its rare I have a chance to frequent a boozer on my own for some fruitie action.

Plus the days that I do, i think in the last year or so, fruities have changed alot and id end up pumping something that is stone dead and is showing the signs but im unaware.

Enjoy the football section showing each others acca's etc.

Plus KeyKey's Horse face roulette chat! Classic

What do I miss - Pies, aint seen any of his classic ridiculous statements in too long!
pies got banned
I know, that kid was hilarious though. I remember on one site he posted a video on youtube of him trying to win some contest by making a viral advert, it was ridiculous, laughed myself to sleep that night!
what do i like about it here? everything! quite literally everything, from the fat juicy my day posts with some epic stories and wins, some losses to go with them as well but prefer to see members here win! the general chit chat and banter is brilliant. theres always little tips here not like emptiers etc but members are good enough to say which machines are being done hence to steer well clear of them and finally just the general mood here, so welcoming right from the first moment, everyone seems like decent blokes(ok some birds here too  lol) just love the place and ive only been here about 10 days! cheers guys to everyone that makes this site what it is! much appreciated  drink
steely drink
Why do you come here?

I have it bookmarked....

A good read.

The pie smiley thing is crap!

A better pie smiley lol

I don't do my days. I do like reading others though :)
Why do you come here?
I originally found here when I was looking through emulators to try and get tips and things, but soon realised it's not just about getting and sharing tips, there's way more to it than that, friendly people, awesome banter - hell, i was nervous about the london meet, but soon got over that thanks to steelfix1 mainly and a few others drink

friendly people, epic reads, pretty much everything

liamw09 cos hes a n00b even though i got him here

joking lol

me from the b'ham meet cos im in the states

the admin announcements cos i cant.... i read them, but cant reply :P
I love the My Day section the best. Also the diaries. I started one then lost track, which was a shame as it would have shocked me slightly I reckon. I don't play enough pub fruits to get most(all) of the hints and tips but enjoy trying to puzzle them out. I don't have much luck! I never visit the footy or gaming sections as they are not my thing. Ditto for the youtube section. I like the fruit videos but not the others that people put up.