York City Meet 28/01/12
Oh you don't want to miss this, at the end of January this year we decided to have a main meet with time to recouperate after xmas and it was in Edinburgh and what a meet it was, soooo

In 6 months time or so we have dedcided to do it again and Jackpottyforums will be heading the superb city of York, plenty of pubs and machinage with be visited on...............................

Saturday 28/01/12 which will prob turn into a weekend affair and trust me, by the time the great Birmingham meets been and gone and xmas duties have passed it will be knocking on YOUR

door, so you now have plenty of oppotunities to work it around up and coming meets and xmas and sweet talk the missus or bring her as everyone's Welcome

See Ya There  ;)

Names please.

Steelfix1
keyKeythe1
Winningbird
Deffo as local to me, k thx :P
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Steelfix1
keyKeythe1
Winningbird
Slasher
Liamw90
ooh i say, york city ehhh. ill defo be up for this lol put me down
rave the Jackpotty Forums road show just keeps going  drink
Please note, for those who have never been York a very popular historical place and gets alot of visitors so if you staying over id be checking after

Birmingham, although there's plenty of places to stay it's prices you'll have to be quick with i reckon, win your hotel in birmingham lolol
Pray to god mtr don't sign up for this, he'll have to crawl around in most pubs they're that small  lol
lolol

plenty of them though  drink  ;)

You having some of this ridye?
I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow never mind 2012  lolol

Stick me down as a maybe I'm close enough just to randomly turn up on the day anyway
Steelfix1
keyKeythe1
Winningbird
Slasher
Liamw90

pretends to be a maybe lol

ridye
I'm quite surprised you went with York, its ok if you like your real ales but other than that i think its not exactly a great City.
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
Heres 20 pubs inc a spoons within the first 0.2m  :o steely  :) of the train station so theres a good indication of just how many pubs theres is so some

machineage must be good if they have them in all lol

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/res...omments/5/
steel if you can find any hotels near to where we meet put some links on here if u can find any
Off course mate, i'll be doing it directly after birmingham and will be monitoring the prices, need to see roughly how many want to go first aswell  lol

(07-11-2011, 10:01 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: Steelfix1
keyKeythe1
Winningbird
Slasher
Liamw90

pretends to be a maybe lol

ridye

lmfao @ riyde, "pretends to be a maybe" lolol
lol key, if he goes into a services, the manager will turn all the machines off!  rofl
your not kidding mate,  hammer  lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol
or bar him for changing up his money in the 777 cab
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
lol yeah they'll be expecting him so when he walks in they will have already turned the 777 off lol
(07-11-2011, 10:04 PM)keno link Wrote: I'm quite surprised you went with York, its ok if you like your real ales but other than that i think its not exactly a great City.
coming? be a laugh and a punt drink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some york meet pics Slasher 6 2,064 02-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Cf
  Cant make York? Watch the action right here! wildman87 2 969 01-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Last Post: wildman87