Deal or no Deal Hot Shot
(09-23-2019, 08:11 AM)fruitsnappa Wrote: Apologies it's called Hot Box not Hot Shot as titled. Just another clone.

Yep in the first look section already

(09-23-2019, 09:47 AM)jerz92 Wrote: They've been out on those onyx cabinets for some time.

Yeah the onyx version of the blueprints had bankers call on for ages
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
Arm’n’hamma
(09-23-2019, 02:01 PM)Chop Wrote: Hold the melons and hope for the best.

Are we still talking about Mrs Chop?
Bankers call, the c is a telephone handset I believe
The machine will be good due to the DOND licence, but would look better if they added more LED colour changing lighting in more places like Bankers Birthday
Jeez this ArmyHammer guy sounds like hes a fruit machine distributor reading off a script. No it is and will be shit due to bent and corrupt 'donds' shit features and lack of any gameplay. Its a clone of 300/ king kong cash etc so impossible to jp for less than say 90 and flats more often than not which wouldnt be terrible if there was any chance of getting even 20 quid even occasionally without ploughing it. Dressing it up as Dond doesn't make it any good and even if it were it would be from the bent era of shit like the bankers birthday you mention which even stylistically was like a paint can with 20 colours in it had exploded giving everyone an epileptic fit- though i concede i suppose it is birthday themed. According to your profile you are 17 years old so im not sure how ud know much about any machines- though i suppose your birth entry might be a joke i guess.
The following 1 user Likes Voracious ant's post:
megastreaklover01
I wish every fruit machine was more like bankers Birthday
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Arm’n’hamma
Put 1 comment on here, get hate, just commenting on a picture ?
The following 2 users Like Arm’n’hamma's post:
Fenso, HoveSam
Its a hatred of the state of machines in this day and age. Also can't understand how anyone could possibly like something like this Bankers All, unless of course you've never played anything else before. Its a bit like saying The Phantom Menace is an excellent film having never seen Empire strikes back. The only people who could big these machines up are the manufacturers surely. Oh pretty sure Jerz92 is joking about bankers birthday unless he knows something about the machine that i dont- which is more than likely
The following 2 users Like Voracious ant's post:
Arm’n’hamma, megastreaklover01