New shark one
Can't remember what it's called, but in a red and white striped cab like jackpot Jaws. It has a red blue style board and trail like vamp it up £25 and you can nudge down the numbers on the board in the same way. But it also has cash and feature stacks and also features a deal game with a golden game and something else at the top not sure what it did. Quite a lot going on. Has a cash or bust too which seems to be able to hit any money value on the board. 

Didn't take a pic but I'll put one up in the next couple of days. Board costs was a wierd one, some boards cost a fair bit but others came really quickly after the last,regardless of if something was collected or not. 

Honestly quite a fun game and graphically good although the shark and cab look way too much like jackpot Jaws. In the end I put about 40 quid into it for 45 back and a decent bit of gameplay. Gave me a 35 without making too much of a fuss. Like what they're doing more recently.
They've tightened the pwofile on this, it hates the britzes dunnit?
Hum, betcom is it?, i guess, not called 'on the hook' is it, saw this machine once couple of weeks ago didnt play so may not be this machine but at a glance it looked very jackpot jaws like, might be this machine
I don't think it was called on the hook but tbf it might have been, it was by reflex
Is it not the same as Cash In Hand but with sharks?
Just saw the thread and yes it is the same as cash in hand but with sharks
Thought it was called off the hook but yeah it's Reflex and it's an insult to vamp it up. No free moves etc which is what made vamp special. Leds look good but lots of ghosting doesn't
Played this yesterday in Preston. Utter tripe, to be fair. Looks good, plays like a cunt. +3 cash on a 1 or 12 could have potential but extremely unlikely
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
Yeah I played another one and they are bad games, the £35 feature stack equivalent is worth about 6 quid tops!!!!
Yeah I took that red. £4 stop/step. Went to £20
It's the one below then, the £25 cash stack equivalent. It's that feature where it gives you three values and mixes them all up and you have to pick one. My starting values were £3, £4 and £6.
Had another go on this, first board offered the 50 stack feature equivalent white which I took, its cash combo which I think offered a max of about 23 quid. I ended up getting 19, which considering the board cost 12 was a bit disappointing.
Now ive played cash in hand but not seen this sharks thing however about a week ago i played a reflex called Saturday night fever, no not beaver, no not an old machine, dunno if its new first time i saw it but yeah its like a crap vamp it up, red blue trails nudge nrs in but sometimes u dont even get one move lol- straight to wipeout. Looks fun but terribly rigged. Cost 140 for a flash, even took the 100 bonus win, still flat, reminds me of this sharks description. Anyone seen it?
I've seen a couple of those about. Wondered what they'd be like for a force, the shark one is called "Off the Hook" and it's a direct clone of cash in hand. Forceable, but no idea if it can go past the ton
Every now and again I stick a single quid in our Cash In Hand to see what's happening with it. Tonight although it was showing an £8 win last game it announced next board would open mega deal.
On 50p stake i decided to just do it and see how much it cost.
£14....took the first offer £21. £25 in the box.

For me Tornado was the best reflex as it chucked in cashpots quite often.
These reflexes are shit £25 jackpots to be honest so you'd probably not have had an offer above that
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
megastreaklover01
There's absolutely no need for them to even display 50/MS as possible outcomes for the DOND game - you know you're never getting them and with the non-random eliminations and bogus math model on the offers, it's just a waste of LEDs really!

Sad that if you played literally a million DOND games when the machine is basic DOND happy, you genuinely wouldn't get the Jackpot or even the 50 once
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict, megastreaklover01
inb4 Spokes likes and replies to the above post.
The following 1 user Likes adamtheaddict's post:
jerz92
Yeah of course i agree in principle, though i did once or twice get a £50 on Vip or hold yer nerve stuff like that. Cash in hand stuff can leave, say 2/50 for a decent offer so i suppose a £50 light is useful- of course going for it is fatal. On the other hand i saw someone play king kong cash and manage to get a £50 in the box, wouldn't have though possible. They are exceptions to the rule though.