Sitings
Having a little explore last night, poked my head into a pub i'd not bothered checking before and they've got 2, well 3 machines in there.  First one's a Daddy, second one's one of those punch bag things you get at fairs and that which you punch as hard as you can (no I don't mean live and let pie) and it'll give you a score rating, and third one's a £35 walk of wealth.  Thought it was a very odd mixture of machines to be in one venue in 2018!  Anyone else got any interesting finds?
I found an Ipub2 an Ipub2 an Ipub2 an Ipub2 a Sticky and a Gold Run....
Turbo
Party animal
King kebab
#Martalife
#Seshlife
King kebab! Loved it.
Found these in a kebab place

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A kebab shop not in the UK though
I saw a grabby machine (fail to win a teddy bear etc) in a central city pub the other day and I wasn’t even near the sea side or anything!

Also - growing up - a man used to come into my local and try to sell you fish: crab sticks, cockles etc.

Anyone beat that?
(06-30-2018, 07:05 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: I saw a grabby machine (fail to win a teddy bear etc) in a central city pub the other day and I wasn’t even near the sea side or anything!

Also - growing up - a man used to come into my local and try to sell you fish: crab sticks, cockles etc.

Anyone beat that?
Man in my local used to try and sell weed, E and cocaine.

Weirdly last time I was in Cardiff nearly every pub and club had a punch machine in - the kind you only ever used to see at fun fairs.
The grabber machines are super common in food pubs!

When they were a thing used to have the Chinese all the time give you a nudge in the pubs with their carrier bags full of dodgy DVDs too!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Hungryant
How about blokes trying to sell you dodgy meat? Lamb chops, steak, that sort of thing.
Goodness knows where it is knocked off from!
Also people in cars slowing down and trying to sell you massive speakers.
Even if you’re interested how are you supposed to get them home afterwards? lol
(06-30-2018, 07:50 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: How about blokes trying to sell you dodgy meat? Lamb chops, steak, that sort of thing.
Goodness knows where it is knocked off from!
Also people in cars slowing down and trying to sell you massive speakers.
Even if you’re interested how are you supposed to get them home afterwards? lol

Seen that many a time. My local tesco express shops were getting done a few times , guys would just walk in and swipe the entire shelf into a bag and walk out, occasionally leaving the odd pork chop. 
Couple a guys would come into the local dive pub a few times with bags of meat around that time haha.

Knocked off very poor qaulity footy shirts for 15 quid,  then 10. Made the mistake of admittin i was an lfc supporter when the guy had a bag of lfc shirts, was on me like a hawk. Wraps of leaf passing off as "mixture of cut up buds". And of course the "you want dvd?" Lady with her rucksack.  Wouldnt say cocaine got sold there because it was everything but coke for 40quid a G. Few people trying to get ya on horse tranquilizer, 2 or 3 alcoholic women trying to get free beer or nick some bacci off the locals while pretending they have none and then putting the bacci into their accumulating pouch when they're not looking, and naturally the beer tastes of aids.  
Gets packed friday nights though
Yeah harvesters tend to have some sort of grab machine, yeah u wanna buy dvd was very common. Just to add. Other customers trying to sell alcohol like bottles of whiskey.charity chuggers used to be comnon especially in pubs that have a poker night, u could hardly say no. Id guess half of them had just stolen a charity tin
I found some drugs in a beer garden two days ago - hidden in a bush sort of - about ten little wraps of what Id guess was speed. Sort of yellowy colour.
Yellow speed? Yes please! How does the expression go? “Never eat yellow snow.” lol lol lol
Is it possible to hardly be able to tell if you have been given something like mdma instead of cocaine?

What would likely be the difference, apart from paying over the odds of course?
Probably the amount of time it lasts, buzz from coke usually lasts way less time. Effects wise I'm not too sure, not really my field of expertise. And from just looking at it, mdma is more small rocks and can vary in colour from yellowy to brown and even purple, and coke more white and powdery. So much other stuff you could be getting though I guess you just never really know!
If it smells of diesel then you're good
:>( Yeah, don’t eat yellow snow.
Also don’t accidentally snort MDMA.
I have accidentally done one of these things. Never again.
Cry
Lol. Last time i had a dabble got found by some people i know while eating an cream bun with a ripped to shit shirt at 8am. Gave us a lift home, never did remember who they were. I say dabble, but with ten pints and a couple of spliffs on top.
@adamtheaddict That’s what yellow snow can do to you. Chortle. lol
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
adamtheaddict