Ipub2
Thumbs Up 
Hi All,
These are very popular I find in my area anyway, maybe because of the multiple games/stakes they offer. I understand each game has its own % so, I cannot see any point on switching games. Once you're into one game you have to stay with it. I normally play '100 2 1' with mixed returns. Can be ok for a quick profit but nothing to shout about. Another one I play is 'Cops n Robbers Gold' this can be fine. I have noticed it will play dead (£1 stake) and then drop £30 - £50 on you with the chase game. Only once I have had the 3 swap bags that went for JP (£100.00) so unsure if this is normal or can offer another bag amount of which the time of playing was NOT JP amounts.
Any advice on playing these or anyone tried any of the other many games available?

:D
Hi. I only play 'fruit machine' games so these ipubs are a bit of a no no for me but i can say they do tend to note payout malfunction far more than stand alone machine and of course they chuck out money into the tin bath at the rate of knots telling everyone you've 'won'. As for what few fruit games are on there always be careful to check the info for the last win, which on some machines tends to be high. Id avoid snakes and ladders as always rigged. If you can find round the town on them a dond can sometimes be achieved. Not impossible to get a quick pinch. Treasure island is very dangerous compared to its stand alone version. These slots from watching can take 300 and probably more for no jp and maybe a 50 quid return. I mean if u wanna put that kind of money in maybe even the bookies are better. If there happens to be a fruity and an ipub in a pub ill play the fruity and maybe have a few quid in the ipub. Those with only ipubs i wouldnt even bother. But thats just my opinion
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01
Hi @lenty, personally I don't bother with these either.
My only advice is to check which games are compensated and which are random and just stick to the compensated ones.
At least with compensated games, it's actually human beings that set the pay out.
With random ones it's all up to the house.
My only advice is to check which games are compensated and which are random and just stick to the compensated ones. How do i check this pls?

Thankyou for your help.
It says when you load up each game. eg Cops & Robbers says, "This game is random" but others will say "this game is compensated and will be affected by previous play" or similar wording.

Do you know what the difference between random and compensated means? (Not being patronising).
Worst video ever.
(06-12-2018, 01:45 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: It says when you load up each game. eg Cops & Robbers says, "This game is random" but others will say "this game is compensated and will be affected by previous play" or similar wording.

Do you know what the difference between random and compensated means? (Not being patronising).

Ah 'yes' i thought I would take a look. I have noted this and will try my luck at the 'compensated' games.  Thank you for your advice.
Don't bother, Novomatic compensation might as well be random!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01
and know bob rudd have brought i pub 2s well god knows why
The poker game is pretty good on them, put £140 through mainly on 50p and couldn't gamble past £10. Did manage to build up to £40 when I started collecting fivers and tenners and that shit when you fill all the letters red.

G
A
M
E
Z
they absolutely love giving £12!!!
(06-13-2018, 12:17 PM)ridye Wrote: Don't bother, Novomatic compensation might as well be random!

Too true!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
Random means you'll put whatever money you have in your pocket in, compensated means you've brought your bank card
The following 3 users Like Hungryant's post:
Fenso, megastreaklover01, Peko