Sharks Of The Caribbean.
Hi All,
First post on this mainly due to work/life balance. Anyway thought I would spend some time trying to understand how things have moved on since my days of DK's, Super BJ Club, SupePots to mention a few...
To be honest most very boring now I find with Noels and random brands that after a tenner or so in bore me to death so I walk.
Anyway, not much I see on this one (S of the C) so thought I would ask if useful or not? Unsure how obtaining tips work these days? For me it was promising the person that shared/sold such tip to me to keep out of their area and I respected that so it worked well !!!

PM me if needed?

Lenty. Smile
Nothing as far as I'm aware. It's not very good if you want to win basically.
It's a reflex. Nuff said
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
Hi ya, i think if you are an 'old time player' it serms most of these played/made a living of sharking and emptying machines if this is the case you are probably gonna find these sorts of machines boring as you are not gonna be able to jack them for a tenner. Personally liked most of the noel stuff though imo there hasn't been a good machine made for 3 years. As for s o c this is a relatively rare machine imo, have seen maybe 5 but as always could be geographical. Have never had or seen anyone get jp so probably no tricks. Its a clone of tornado, another shit machine which u can see on standalone or on multis too now. I know tornado is forceable so presumably s o c is too though will always cost u more than 100 and i guess never goes for more than 100 so no point. Can take forever to get on board, though u can see 'game in 8,9 '...whatever goes or i think it says like 6 quid. Board is atrocious and wipes the entire board every go. Streaks are worthless. It can offer u something like 12 quid or even 25 on a shot. Once it offers 25, expect 200 more in for jp. To be fair u get some gameplay, its not 2 presses and dead, just expect lots of low value stuff  cob interestingly is not impossible, ive had plenty 5, 6 quids and even 10 and 15, was shocked to cob 15 as for the last 3 years ive not had more than a tenner on a 'new' machine.
It can game over first move, the end
#Martalife
#Seshlife
It can also "flash" cashpot on board entry...whack cob and it will give cashpot... i've only every done it on 50p stake and will always reset to 50,thought i was seeing things and was a fluke but had it quite a few times.
I've had the cashpot in the deal game though it !might have been tornado
My nan flashes once in every 83 years... no biggie.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
dazzler
Been playing this now for two weeks. From what i’ve found is that not even the deal game is that great. Features are mainly poor and machine slowly drains u. 
I maybe wrong but in my opinion if you can take a quick tenner out of it do it and walk. Still not worked out where the jackpot will come from and if it’s worth forcing it but worried about putting 150 in for flat JP.
Any advise?
(05-13-2018, 02:27 PM)Lenty Wrote: Been playing this now for two weeks. From what i’ve found is that not even the deal game is that great. Features are mainly poor and machine slowly drains u. 
I maybe wrong but in my opinion if you can take a quick tenner out of it do it and walk. Still not worked out where the jackpot will come from and if it’s worth forcing it but worried about putting 150 in for flat JP.
Any advise?

Follow the advice the machine gives you on the display...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 4 users Like Boulderdash's post:
adamtheaddict, megastreaklover01, Moff, SmegHead