quids in america
Man had to write this absolutely raging..its the only betcom that seems to really screw you right over on a force,,dunno if its the stupid forced wins it gives you on the gamble and when your going round the board that affect it.. because never seems to matter that much on the bank jobs,,anyway was defo going from the off 10 quid shot 15 win spins,,playing it on 50p so it doesn't give you that extra win bonus,,took 170 for a 100,,reran,,190 for 100,, then 240 for a 100 am like seriously fuk right off,,last one 310 for 100,,thats accumulated so obviously 310 total in,,but fuck me none of the others do that at all,,your maybe in 220 - 230 max after running a few times ,, had to leave it as shutting time as well, tried after board 10 quid on deal, next board killed me at 3 quid,, most brutal on a com yet..had that a couple of times, only on quids as well,,think you either get the 150 and walk, or 100 and try for afters,,and just take a 50 - 70 hit..certainly doesn't like the reforce!! anyone else found quids that brutal?
good - what do you expect, a mega that rolls first board everytime?

wake up and smell the coffee, you win some you lose some and the machine is supposed to "win" £20 for every £100 put in.
I don’t think these betcommers are used to losing big on a machine!!!

QIA btw is not the best for forcing you were right there!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
good? Wasn't quite expecting that reaction..its not what I think when I read someones had as nasty a run in on a machine,,to be honest I thought this was the kind of place you could contribute good and bad storys as we all can empathise either way without getting called out for it.. I don't know if you thought I was looking for sympathy or anything, just wanted to vent really!

fwiw it wasn't a bragging post on the other thread,,as I stated first time it ever happened since I been doing them n like 8 - 9 months,,,i personally don't play bookie machines roulette as been stung on them in the past so avoid,,i have taken some chunky hits,,but yeah all I do now are betcoms as they still are profitable round my way.. and id say the worst and most swingy one is quids without a doubt, just plays so bad at times, other times can be good..but no never been 310+ in any other com, worst usually is like I say a 50 - 70 hit which I don't really bother about its more the time it takes on some to rerun that pisses me off.
Quids In America?
Never heard of it.
Is it new?
Are you 100% sure it's a Betcom?
yeah its an old one, maybe 2011 done by qps..just slightly different programming forces lots of small wins on you , which are quite annoying!
(04-28-2018, 11:06 AM)Top Tramp Wrote: Quids In America?
Never heard of it.
Is it new?

There's a Quids in America from a few years ago but that was a QPS and you force a QPS at your peril

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Its so old it was a £70 JP that's been upgraded. Think its badged as QPS? Same shit anyway.
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
megastreaklover01
(04-28-2018, 11:06 AM)Top Tramp Wrote: Quids In America?
Never heard of it.
Is it new?

It’s a clonecom yes. And it’s a £70 upgrade so not new, and not many kicking about.

Also in my experience they can be just as shit as any other betcom if it’s on the take so this doesn’t surprise me.
The following 1 user Likes Tommo's post:
megastreaklover01
(04-28-2018, 10:41 AM)maz00ma Wrote: good? Wasn't quite expecting that reaction..its not what I think when I read someones had as nasty a run in on a machine,,to be honest I thought this was the kind of place you could contribute good and bad storys as we all can empathise either way without getting called out for it.. I don't know if you thought I was looking for sympathy or anything, just wanted to vent really!

fwiw it wasn't a bragging post on the other thread,,as I stated first time it ever happened since I been doing them n like 8 - 9 months,,,i personally don't play bookie machines roulette as been stung on them in the past so avoid,,i have taken some chunky hits,,but yeah all I do now are betcoms as they still are profitable round my way.. and id say the worst and most swingy one is quids without a doubt, just plays so bad at times, other times can be good..but no never been 310+ in any other com, worst usually is like I say a 50 - 70 hit which I don't really bother about its more the time it takes on some to rerun that pisses me off.
To be honest mate, all betcoms can be brutal if they want to be. They are essentially a huge gamble that you'll get the 150. If you don't you will defo lose on them.
Now that might seem obvious but some of us including me have had runs of straight flats on different betcoms with no 150 in sight. It's certainly not the case that if you reforce you will get the 150.

My advice is, if it pisses you off so much that you've lost 200 quid on a gambling machine which has made its percentage then you shouldn't be playing them. Maybe your time would be better spent doing something else
The following 2 users Like led's post:
megastreaklover01, Toastie
Yeah to me it was on the line of those crown jewels stuff and all those other clones/similar imo, think was the last of that eara. Suppose bit like gerbils or anything with a super/mega start which disappears when a win is forced on you. To be fair i have no sympathy either, didnt know at time they were 'forcible' and it appears they are not. Dont get me wrong ive always known just about any machine is 'forceble' is just i assumed some stuff like this would take so much it wasnt worth it, guess i was right. I just played this for a cheap go and maybe 4 red ss or something like that. Dont blame people for forcing betcoms as nothing much else to do but there was so much better at the time of quids that its annoying to think someone was forcing and thats why it was so shit. In this instance it seems someone knows a betcom can be forced and has come along an old quids which i guess he didnt know was old but he vaguely thinks it looks like betcom and tried to force so no sympathy really.
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01
right ive read loads of your experiences down south, and from I understand they get run constantly,,up here where I am that's not the case,,theyre still very profitable, I do twice a week in town, maybe 15 - 17 units from 9 tll late and would expect around 300 - 400, quids is the only one that can still absolutely fuck me at times, its totally fifty fifty,, on others twice in 8 months ive had to rerun 6 times, but most I was down was 90 quid,,its just the time rerunning it so many times when your losing out doing others does my box in, but that's rare, usually if you have to its twice or 3x some like jp jaws can rerun in about 5 10 mins so theyre not so bad..
Know of 2 and one I've not found on yet lol the other was a pub I got barred from a few years ago so went in for the crack n cost 60 for 150. I expect a ban in the near future again as still same owners lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(04-28-2018, 11:25 AM)Hungryant Wrote: Yeah to me it was on the line of those crown jewels stuff and all those other clones/similar imo, think was the last of that eara. Suppose bit like gerbils or anything with a super/mega start which disappears when a win is forced on you. To be fair i have no sympathy either, didnt know at time they were 'forcible' and it appears they are not. Dont get me wrong ive always known just about any machine is 'forceble' is just i assumed some stuff like this would take so much it wasnt worth it, guess i was right. I just played this for a cheap go and maybe 4 red ss or something like that. Dont blame people for forcing betcoms as nothing much else to do but there was so much better at the time of quids that its annoying to think someone was forcing and thats why it was so shit. In this instance it seems someone knows a betcom can be forced and has come along an old quids which i guess he didnt know was old but he vaguely thinks it looks like betcom and tried to force so no sympathy really.

The thing with forcing a Betcom is it'll likely cost over £100 and the maximum prize from megastreak is £150. So unless you've got a shitload of mug punters it's basically futile.

In the olden days when the jackpots weren't so high (for an awp), you could force a machine like Homer's Meltdown and the jackpot could repeat several times - the equivalent of paying £100 but collecting £400.
haha! yeah they can go quick and can trap them too quite frequently, just don't reforce, think you either bingo it or take a hit and just try get some afters for make up!
How do you "trap" a machine then? Or at least - what does this mean?
It's basically manipulating the machine to give you jackpot (or whatever you're trapping) before it wants to naturally. If you're trapping jackpot for example it'd have a knockon effect for percentage, so if you trap it £50 before it wanted to give it, it would knock the machine back to being the jackpot (+ percentage) +£50 before being naturally jackpot ready. It's why you'd often find trappable games such as worminator, so dead for so long.
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
How is there so much discussion over a fucking 10 year old Betcom machine?!
Because everyone's keeping the bfm info to themselves?
Big Fucking Mess?
Big Fat Meanie?
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
megastreaklover01