Blueprint King Of Games
There's a bloke in my local who regularly comes and and spunks all his cash on the Blueprint King Of Games terminal.
I've got chatting to him lately, as I'm often tearing my head out on the Betcom next to it. He's a nice bloke, but his tactic seems to be to stick in hundreds of quid and if he doesn't win, he moves onto the next machine (there are three King Of Games in the pub), and presumably then the next pub.
He seems to play all sorts of games with fairies, bank robbers and leprechauns and switch between them all.
He even puts on auto spin when he goes to the bar/toilet.
As I've never (knowingly - except whilst drunk) really played these things, I find them fascinating. 
I once showed him how to get a DOND to GATW after he'd lost about £200 in it. Think it took about another £70 but at least he got £150 back.
He showed me this Batman Begins game the other day where the bronze, silver and gold cashpots are all on £100, and told me he'd lost over £200 in the machine on a different game.
I blindly stuck £90 into Batman and came out with a £50 win, so £40 down. So I've never really touched them again.
I've tried to explain Betcom forces to him, but I don't think he really understands. We now agree that's "my thing".
My question is - if I've just watched him sink £250 into a single machine, and more importantly he's happily told me so, and then he's moved onto another machine and invited me to play, should I jump on rather than losing another £20 on an Oliver's Twist?
If so, what's the tactic? Just play the same game as him? Choose a different one? How much would I need to invest?
Is it all about winning small but then gambling up the pies with these games rather than waiting for a jackpot which might never come?
By the way, that Batman game is still on £100 bronze, £100 silver and £100 gold, if anyone want to know where it is!
all the slots on there are shit and random
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
(04-27-2018, 03:08 PM)jerz92 Wrote: all the slots on there are shit and random

My mistake. It's not a King Of Games, it's an iPub 2.
Bet he loved you "showing him how to get a gatw" I suppose my reaction would be to say that's "your thing" as well!
Well i personally despise multis, especially those with no 'fruit machine' games on. Now talking of the blueprint multi, the one with squeal or no squeal, moo at movies, there is a 'devil game" on there, lucky devil? Something like that. No fun cuz very little to do but if someones shat a load of money in u could do worse than that. Anyone had any luck on this? Seen a few interesting results on this. As for the i pub, not much left on there, could try treasure island.
Both the time I've played that devil thing I've won a few quid.
(04-27-2018, 07:54 PM)Hungryant Wrote: Well i personally despise multis, especially those with no 'fruit machine' games on. Now talking of the blueprint multi, the one with squeal or no squeal, moo at movies, there is a 'devil game" on there, lucky devil? Something like that. No fun cuz very little to do but if someones shat a load of money in u could do worse than that. Anyone had any luck on this? Seen a few interesting results on this. As for the i pub, not much left on there, could try treasure island.
That would be the G ² digital not the blueprint one. Blueprints are king of games etc
Meh, dont look at the names, can tell its shit, g2 is it, load of slots and a shitty winfall, squeal, moo, incidently never play thr winfall always takes 20+ to get on board. But anyway walked into a pub, bought drink to notice machine changed to this.played devil Offers 19 first go,49.50 second, got the inferno for about 50 and goes 35! Wtf. Stuck it back in and about a fiver and goes 90. Wont be back anytime soon as its boring. Have seen the inferno go 200 though.
The inferno can go for 25! You could have 50 on the cash meter built up land on an arrow to inferno which it autocollects and it go for 25/30/35!

Brilliant programming!
25? Really, never seen less than 35, knew that could happen as saw someone else get this, too be fair u just reshove when that happens i guess seems to go for 80+ on average. Anyone seen it do 200? Was very odd when it did
No idea how this game works, but I think inferno was what I got on it and it went for £25. I remember only bring a few in and thinking, that's alright, and just moved on. Seems like I got mugged off haha
Any offers on my original question on what to do (other than leave it) if you witness some bloke pump >£300 into an iPub2?
Realise what an utterly complete waste of time you've had sat there watching someone do so

Most of the games are random, the others Novomatic compensation which may as well be random anyway!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, Toastie
They (iPubs)have been known to go on stupendous streaks.  But I imagine the cycle is about once every 10,000 of profit for the operators, so don’t get tilted!
I think that's how I'm watching them getting played.
One day they'll have £300 off you.
The next day they'll go on a £200 streak payout.
Just like going round forcing Betcoms I suppose but with higher stakes.
You should make plenty then - why don't you fill your boots?
@toastie still don't know any tactics.
Just looked - aren't all iPub2 games compensated and so back to the start of this thread - what to play after you've witnessed a giant loss before you please?
Well you won't know until you try...
(04-29-2018, 10:23 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: Just looked - aren't all iPub2 games compensated and so back to the start of this thread - what to play after you've witnessed a giant loss before you please?

Surely you have answered your own question there lol
The following 2 users Like dondplayer's post:
adamtheaddict, paggamaggaloo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue King of Games update? paggamaggaloo 9 387 04-21-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Post: dude_se
  Blueprint Andy Capp SmegHead 28 9,872 11-27-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Empty blueprint king of games kfcandanal 8 882 10-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: kfcandanal