Quit diary
Wish I could bugger off and do a 12 week rehab/detox. Must be costing an absolute wedge though.

As for midas touch, its good for 1 board at best. Pretty shite imo but I know some people like them.
P.s. I was reading through an old thread earlier and couldn't help but notice that sam's been unbanned?  Toastie should tell him to pop in and say hi!
[/quote]

Shit I hope I don't end up having massive long arguments! lol
Online gambling is proper deadly i'm telling you. Please stay away, only bet if you KNOW the FIX IS IN.
(05-16-2018, 09:32 PM)dude_se Wrote: Wish I could bugger off and do a 12 week rehab/detox. Must be costing an absolute wedge though.

As for midas touch, its good for 1 board at best. Pretty shite imo but I know some people like them.

Can be great on Midas if you spawn a Cashpot and a bust and a GGATW and some phone value but in reality this never happens well especially not in services.

Rehab costing me £800 a month plus taking the time off work so yeah will be a big hit short term but hoping long term will sort me right out
£800 a month? Is it in a caravan or kennel?!
(05-23-2018, 11:15 PM)HoveSam Wrote: £800 a month? Is it in a caravan or kennel?!

:D :D Last time I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur... free treatment funded by a charity.  £800 a
Month accommodation so I reckon it’s a big fuck off Motorhome at that price.  Ps still waiting for my £10k you dodgy fuck.  Not telling you my Redial empty now
Just looked back at my own thread.

Moff, how did rehab go?
Had its moments. I genuinely believe they don’t have a clue how a fruit machine players mind works though. Was 3 months of clean living having to actually talk to people and kind of go back to basics. It was all going so well until about 2-3 months after leaving when I started getting urges to play.. I’d recommend it to anybody apart from fruit machines addicts.. there was loads of people with all different types of addiction but I just think with the knowledge we have we know we can sometimes make money. Problem is when you’re an addict it doesn’t really matter you’ll go and spunk it in something else anyway!!
I think gambling is a very specific addiction. There's no chemical dependency like drugs, alcohol or fags. It's entirely mental. A lifetime of associations.
And the way the mind works to protect you from going mad is to blank out the bad and prioritize the good. So even though you vaguely remember losses your overall association is positive.
So basically you can never charge that. You just have to live day to day, reminding yourself of the choice you made and why.
Yes apparently part of the brain covers up the bad memories and logic to try to get you to go get that buzz?!!

Addicts are not cunts for doing what they do, and it is hard to understand illogical things!
(08-19-2019, 01:22 PM)HoveSam Wrote: Yes apparently part of the brain covers up the bad memories and logic to try to get you to go get that buzz?!!

Addicts are not cunts for doing what they do, and it is hard to understand illogical things!

That's not what I'm saying at all. 

I'm saying if you gamble the reason you are are 'addicted' is you keep playing because you think you'll win, despite all evidence to the contrary. Your brain doesn't allow you to be logical. 

No one is calling an addict a cunt. No one wants to be an addict.
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
I wasn't saying you were saying that mate they were my own statements! By cunt I meant stupid/foolish etc, addiction creeps in and can quite often hijack control!
Anyway how the hell can you have an addiction to the current shit that’s out there?! They’re not going to get new players hooked on gambling if they keep going the way they are! A new player will put £20 in for no board or a crap £3 board, think this is a silly waste of money and walk off and never return!
The addicts are playing the randoms. No one really does their buttons in a bell fruit that gives the deal game every £20 for a £13 "win"
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
Indeed. A whole different ball game on the randoms
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
megastreaklover01