Watching other people play
Not really sharking but I was out tonight and had a couple of mildy amusing incidences. 
First bloke was playing Maximum and obviously didn't have a clue what he was doing. 
He got a superhold and wasn't using it properly...at first I thought let him fck it up and I'll pick up the pieces afterwards. But I felt sorry for him so said "Look mate you want to hold these..." basically the pink bars...£7.
So he goes "Oh have I won £7?" and I'm like "Well you can go on the board now....maybe go round at least once and see what happens but you can't collect the £7 on a ?" 
So he goes round slowly...kind of bizarre...then I say "I'd collect it now if you want the seven because you've only got three man streak..." or whatever. He ignores my sage advice - lands on ? and collects £3 streak. He then proceeds to recylce the £3 a couple of times and leaves muttering to me "you can never win on them!"

Next pub theres some guy sticking £20s in the Juggling Shitepots...
Now I'm currently trying to leave them alone as them and TiJ have been doing my nut in recently and I hate them. But when it's not your money it's interesting watching someone else. He sort of knew what he was doing - well, £1 stake, knew the red numbers etc but I was close enough to hear his sighs and see his head shakes as it fucked with his mind. Round and round..."next board will be super.." then block after block. 
When the jack in the box started coming in he'd take it straight away which I always think is a mistake really. Maybe watched him get stuffed three times on the deal. He finally walked with £12 having put in over £80 while I was watching!

Now I've promised myself not to play them but I can't resist at least putting a quid in (he'd left the pub). I put the quid in and the repeats going - nice little £12 for me. Wow eh? lol
Watched a bloke fire £20s into a Twist and not realising Super Streak (red) was open and kept gambling and busting. He eventually walked on around a £15 single streak.
Did I:
a) Ignore it.
b) Try to explain to him his mistakes.
c) Force for £14 profit which I put back in for an eventual £2 loss?
Answers on a postcard please.
Surely if he took a single streak in the end he was aware of superstreak? Red or not. Maybe he ran outa money and took something.
(04-23-2018, 09:08 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: Watched a bloke fire £20s into a Twist and not realising Super Streak (red) was open and kept gambling and busting. He eventually walked on around a £15 single streak.
Did I:
a) Ignore it.
b) Try to explain to him his mistakes.
c) Force for £14 profit which I put back in for an eventual £2 loss?
Answers on a postcard please.

d) Post yet another Betcom post
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, Sebastian
e) Correct.
was going in to do oliver the other day, in a wetherspoons has that and genie which get pumped full constantly,,so get in theres a guy on in, so get a drink, see the cash meter up at 17 quid which loses then he leaves machine,,so thinking should be defo going, first board 6 quid, gives me bag for mega,,honestly!!I was like wtf!! went for 150 as well..who leaves it in that kind of state,,thought he was maybe forcing ran out money? but went on genie after and he never came back,, genie went too 135 for 150..but never had that ever in all the time doing them, think 29 quids been my record previously,,cant grumble :)
Junior member should be changed to betcommers
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 2 users Like JP 24/7's post:
Fenso, megastreaklover01
(04-28-2018, 12:26 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Junior member should be changed to betcommers

Seconded!
offft..patronising much ha! maybe a junior on here but no stranger running machines since 99/2000 stopped for a while round about aliens/Indiana jones when they became 100s so hardly a novice/rookie, they just happen to be pretty decent round here!
Just accidentally (honest) sharked a Jackpot Jaws.
£80 in for a £150.
Anyone fancy a celebratory pint on me?
When the brainless games overtake, this is what we're left with... A bunch of Timmys.

As bitter as I sound, I couldn't care less and I guess that goes for the many? Just don't need to see umpteen betcommer posts.

2018 the year of easy play. easy online - easy betcoms.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 2 users Like JP 24/7's post:
Fenso, Toastie
So I'll just get you a half then @JP 24/7?
And a packet of crisps.
(04-29-2018, 05:38 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: When the brainless games overtake, this is what we're left with... A bunch of Timmys.

As bitter as I sound, I couldn't care less and I guess that goes for the many? Just don't need to see umpteen betcommer posts.

2018 the year of easy play. easy online - easy betcoms.

Seconded
Marching on together
@fenso, @JP 24/7
Well, that's the last time I invite you two miseryguts out for a drink.
lol
Wouldnt necessarily call betcoms easy. Theres a big call if u are say offered a reel buster on say pie or even say a ten quid shot when couple quid in, not that ten quid matters financially but u know its a chance to walk away without having to put 150+ in + avoid note mech and u often look back thinking why didnt i take 8 quid up vs 60_80 down. Then of course if u take the 'dond' feature and are screwed do u take it again if offered or force? Anyway was mentioned on here do u take a ss if offered early on, well on twist last night took one for a disappointing 26quid also had ss on an exploder for 34. There was at least a decision of some sort here which i probably got wrong but luckily who knows. Still better than playing some jewel slot or wish
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01
Not easy? On a Sunday morning I sip my coffee, send a text, talk to the staff and hold the start button down at the same time, this with 2 hours sleep and a raging hangover

And if I need to go back round again it’s fine I just put my coffee down for 5 mins and hold down all the bloody reels! Even the spoons staff do the betcoms here
Marching on together
You can literally row them out with your eyes closed for the whole session. Not that you would, but you could. Easy games
(04-29-2018, 10:08 PM)jerz92 Wrote: You can literally row them out with your eyes closed for the whole session.  Not that you would, but you could.  Easy games

I’ve done it pretty much, played one with the circuit board fucked where zero lights work and just the LCD to go on.
Marching on together
Yeah, i've played a corn out with no LCD display and about 4 lights on the board working haha