READ THIS
hello I saw a lot of big and epic wins on this forum. Don't be fooled by thinking that they are common things.

I have been playing slots for around 15 years and for the last 4 years i play everyday for a couple of hours. Despite these total long hours of gameplay and thousands of dollars i spent, i never ever got a wildline on Dead or Alive or a 1000+x on 300 Spartans or 5 explorers on Book of Dead etc...

Gambling is a serious thing if you lose your grip, so just be careful and do not play thinking sooner or later that you are going to hit one of those epic wins. Chances are high that you will never hit any of those.
The following 2 users Like Scatter7's post:
megastreaklover01, Mystery_Plum
Who knew?!
Ed.

AKA Boulderdash
The sky is also blue
I would have thought most people on here have had loads of big wins and big losses, small wins and small losses, good days and bad days. Certainly that's what my life is like and for the time being I can cope.
Maybe my aim to be more disciplined is just a fantasy but we'll see! lol
(04-16-2018, 02:46 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Who knew?!

We all know yes, but I'm sure Scatter7 meant well.

I'm not familiar with 300 Spartans.  I know that Dead or Alive and Book of Dead are online slots though.  Thankfully, online is the one area of gambling that I have seldom touched on, and I have never touched FOBTy roulette.  I stick with cat B3 machines which have a softer profile than their online counterparts because their jackpots are limited to 500x.

That said, I do enjoy watching the online gambling channels on YouTube such as the Bandit.  Just for wasting time on, but not money.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
you either play very slowly or your very very very very unlucky
(04-16-2018, 09:07 PM)Mr Move It Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 02:46 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Who knew?!

because their jackpots are limited to 500x.

not all b3 games are limited to 500x, on 20p stake so games will let you win more up to £500, not seen a £500 from 20p yet, but plenty of decent wins upto 1500x
Sarcasm aside, his post is true.  gambling on random outcomes is always going to be futile.  Law of averages state at some point you will have a big win of some sort.  But the lifechangers are for the very very very lucky and don’t seem to happen to people like us
The following 2 users Like Moff's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
Just played a reel king potty in a services coz I found a £5 cash match code!!!

£20 in plus the cash match fiver - NOT A SINGLE WIN on £1 streak, who walks at this point?

3 more 20s in and I get a feature, 1 obv and I notice all the wins are half what they used to be?

It paid a tenner, collected £15 from £80 in then put about £14 in a power for a board 2.50 collect no rep.

Left and played a Betcom on way home £160 for flat, lured back in after couple of deal attempts wound up 220 in for flat! rofl
G
A
M
E
Z
(04-16-2018, 09:51 PM)Moff Wrote: Sarcasm aside, his post is true.  gambling on random outcomes is always going to be futile.  Law of averages state at some point you will have a big win of some sort.  But the lifechangers are for the very very very lucky and don’t seem to happen to people like us

seemed to me the poster was just referring to wins 1000x plus etc, not life changers. We all are pretty much understanding the odds of life changing sums are bigger than lottery sized odds, given that game with out progressives are barely capable of delivering life changing money.
Life changing money varies greatly from one person to another.
Reel king sticky you must have been on. Conpensated quid play gives half wins on feature.

Had a good run on em to start with chasing 500 silvers then did 3 grand in one over 2 attempts for 3 bronzes, the last off which was 350 by the time I got it!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Toastie
£500/£500/£500 in Hills quite a few years ago now was a DING DING DING DING DONK weekend and a half! Seriously, how hard would it have been to program in a fucking mute button!
That was back when they had 96/97% on megaspins too not the wanky 91-92% now on offer!
(04-16-2018, 10:00 PM)russthebus Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:51 PM)Moff Wrote: Sarcasm aside, his post is true.  gambling on random outcomes is always going to be futile.  Law of averages state at some point you will have a big win of some sort.  But the lifechangers are for the very very very lucky and don’t seem to happen to people like us

seemed to me the poster was just referring to wins 1000x plus etc, not life changers. We all are pretty much understanding the odds of life changing sums are bigger than lottery sized odds, given that game with out progressives are barely capable of delivering life changing money.

1000x on £40 spins would be relatively life changing to some people.  Not that I’d ever have the Testicles to do more than a few spins on £40. Happy to whack £100 spin on roulette for 5x on a FOBT though!!
I don't usually go past 60p online unless I'm on tilt. Trying to quit online again at the moment as i just don't think it's healthy. Been 8 days and I've already been to the gym 4 times as my evenings have just seemed so empty. Starting to realise that's a good thing, and how controlling online gambling can be over peoples lives.
Good work Jerz.

You have to replace it with something if you want to quit. Gym is perfect. And you get to stare at hot totty.
Ed.

AKA Boulderdash
Indeed! Over the last 2 months I've been gradually eliminating games that I play, the latest things to go being communitys (bar a couple games) £25 party times, average % super reels and online. Currently not missing any of it, I've got far more money, and my hairs stopped falling out. Can't be bad eh
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
paggamaggaloo
Party Times will destroy anyone's mental health! Horrible gameplay and if you get committed can be never ending....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone read the mail today? edthebear33 38 18,783 05-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Last Post: DaveScouse