Crown Jewels
(02-09-2018, 11:07 PM)Toastie Wrote: Just saw someone lose about a score on a Twist, so, against my better judgement decided to force. £11 for first board and the meter goes up to £54, 99% knew it wasn't the board coz I had extra life and all the streaks bar mega early doors etc. Did pause for at least 30 seconds wondering whether to run with it but I guess greed kicked in?!

£125 for a sanke!

Wrap! £12 on top for a sanke!

Big battle after, playing 6 or 7 deals to eventually have to take £35.

Net result was about an hours play and a £65 loss!

G
A
M
E
Z

£11 in for £54 out I would run straight away - can't understand why you would play on - let's say it went in for a flat when you were £57 in - sounds good - same profit.
It seems there's some kind of block at 50 wins, it's like it's enticing you to force coz it has zero obligation to give you mega..  had a Corn offer me 100 on the coffin cash thing at the bottom of the reels, but still took another 40 go go mega.. only seem to get a decent raise if you bust the stash on an afterboard in my experience
Yeah played that Dracula Exploder clone yesterday from absolutely off its face, cost 70 to red and 1 fucking 40 to flat. Next board was quite cheap and opened to "golden game", considered reforce but ultimately declined!
Got left with tenner and super blood bank (100) and bottled, I had lost the will to live and was pissed off and the 52xx seemed very fair, and you know why! Sad
(02-10-2018, 02:04 PM)Toastie Wrote: Yeah played that Dracula Exploder clone yesterday from absolutely off its face, cost 70 to red and 1 fucking 40 to flat. Next board was quite cheap and opened to "golden game", considered reforce but ultimately declined!
Got left with tenner and super blood bank (100) and bottled, I had lost the will to live and was pissed off and the 52xx seemed very fair, and you know why! Sad

Sure I played this in Belfast a few years back, was redding for about 200 quid. Couldn't get my head round it. Finally got a flat ton, then next board flashed for 150 then 35 off the deal. Was still down  Confused
Yeah dracula or exploder regularly look happy from the off.
Had one last month quite freshly placed in an old boi type pub. 60 for wan niftti. 2 weeks later first board superstreak. Had this twice in a city pub and take 150 both times to go.
So, obviously i thought well... 3rd time lucky!
150 for 100. 130 for 100. 20 back for goldengametime, leaves mega n gold pot till end.. gives gold pot. Bout evens.
Was gettin evils for the first 30 mins, probably due to someone spanking it the night b4. And the previous time staff and locals muttering how shit it is. Acted more polite though after i was still stood there 1.5 hours later.
The following 1 user Likes adamtheaddict's post:
Toastie