First they came for page 3, then the F1 girls, now ICE
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018...out-sexism

The women that do glamour modelling all love it and make a packet. The men (and biffers) that ogle them love them. But a few joyless wamen are fucking it up for everyone
This whole "wimmins" "#metoo" movement is a load of miserable shite, best ignored.
Respect the wamen!
This sets a dangerous precedent.

- cheerleaders next to go?
- female dancers in pop videos?
- any piece of art with a female in it?
- any photo with a female in it?
- anyone snogging in a TV soap?

Where does it end? Do we just ban woman from the face of the planet because everything is too offensive now for the fragile millennials?

I heard today about grid girls becoming replaced by 'grid kids'. This will just become cannon fodder for paedophiles!
This country is run by weak, spineless individuals and that is how the country shall end up, inevitably.  I personally loved the walk on girls at the darts, gave you something to take away the emphasis of RVBs chins
Yeah why can't they just live and let live for fucks sake!
Won't be long before you go to a strip club and they're all wearing burkas lol
The following 4 users Like Toastie's post:
jerz92, JP 24/7, megastreaklover01, Mr Move It
(02-05-2018, 06:12 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: This sets a dangerous precedent.

- cheerleaders next to go?
- female dancers in pop videos?
- any piece of art with a female in it?
- any photo with a female in it?
- anyone snogging in a TV soap?

Where does it end?  Do we just ban woman from the face of the planet because everything is too offensive now for the fragile millennials?

I heard today about grid girls becoming replaced by 'grid kids'.  This will just become cannon fodder for paedophiles!

Identity politics is just Marxism - agree with us or you're killed (socially to start with, but dead bodies is where it ends)
Gonna miss those memorable 10 minutes at a spoons where the woman grabs a low beer mid wait from the fridge an the thong can just be seen sneakin out her skirt somewhere amid the jungle of butt crack hair.
The following 1 user Likes adamtheaddict's post:
Toastie
It'll continue until the same wimnin pipe up that there aren't enough women representing society or having a part in anything, then the cycle starts again.

While we're here, theyre usually the ones promoting things like Fat Pride etc. as if one should be proud to be damaging your health.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
(02-06-2018, 05:54 AM)Peko Wrote: While we're here, theyre usually the ones promoting things like Fat Pride etc. as if one should be proud to be damaging your health.

Encyclopaedia Dramatica sums it up well Smile

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Fat_Acc...e_Movement
(02-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Toastie Wrote: Won't be long before you go to a strip club and they're all wearing burkas lol

Well at least id get me moneys worth. Sort of shows the state of machines when more comments come in about feminism and fat people etc. If the fruit machine makers are tuning in they must really think fucks sake what have we done. I mean this is a forum about gambling right. I wonder if theres some grid girls etc forum where people are saying damn gonna have to keep me clothes on now... Oh now i have more time to play toastbusters or weightwatchers saying i played pie in sky... Mmm pie... Quite funny about the posts about marxism, burkas, feminism, and we even have a mention of paedophilia. Someone once mentioned that once the internet topic degenerated down to mentions of hitler the topic was lost and over and whatever the point was in the first place its irrelevant now so here it is. Hitler was a fan of gambling. 
Now can we all get back to the topic of degenerate gambling.
### Godwin's law klaxon ###
(02-06-2018, 03:16 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: ### Godwin's law klaxon ###

That was it, saw it on Qi, i think fully it said something like with enough posts on a topic as they got progressively more um say outlandish eventually the chances of someone mentioning hitler reached a high %, thought it was only inevitable someone would say something like that so i thought id get my mention in. I suppose it could be any topic but taking machines id guess it runs.
Man (or woman) 1. 'I love fruit machines i always win, especially on pp.
Man 2. I love fruit machines but i dont always win, hay ho 
Man 3. I never win but hay its everyones right to play.
Man 4. I never win and always do my nuts, have no limits so no one else should be allowed to gamble higher than the price of a lottery ticket.
Man 5. I wish hitler were in charge as obviously only jews make machines and there wouldnt be any under him, then i wouldnt be living in a squat doing me dole money. I take no responsibility for my own actions and am unable to stop putting money in when im obviously being cheated.
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
Mr Move It
Hitler was passionately against all forms of gambling.
(02-06-2018, 05:39 PM)jokepoteer Wrote: Hitler was passionately against all forms of gambling.

Hitler gambled by losing WW2 Tongue
(02-06-2018, 06:39 PM)Mr Move It Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 05:39 PM)jokepoteer Wrote: Hitler was passionately against all forms of gambling.

Hitler gambled by losing WW2 Tongue

Hitler had a day job, managed to spawn a lot from very little, had a good few years at the top of his game gambling away quite successfully however wasnt happy with what he had and due to a combination of greed, bad luck and a few note mechs and some trouble with the neighouring landlords ended up with nothing after doing his brains.
I had a Hitler on the golf course at the weekend.

Two shots in the bunker...
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
Mr Move It, Toastie
(02-06-2018, 08:24 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: I had a Hitler on the golf course at the weekend.

Two shots in the bunker...

I dont know about all this Hitler talk
Anne Frankly its quite out of mein kampfort zone.
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
Mr Move It

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr T's Problem Page Cf 73 21,400 03-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Cf