Bonanza
Tbh bookies should never of been given anything over 20 quid a go. But at least there not as bad as the early days of 100 on a number!
#Martalife
#Seshlife
because addiction caused by online gambling doesn't appear to be prevalent as to those with addictions to FOBTs.

If you want to gamble on a FOBT you just walk into any of the thousands of bookies dotted about the mainly poorer areas of our country, insert money into the machine, select a game and away you go.

There's a few more steps needed before you're spinning your money away online.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
megastreaklover01
(01-24-2018, 03:16 PM)streakseims Wrote: Tbh bookies should never of been given anything over 20 quid a go. But at least there not as bad as the early days of 100 on a number!

Good days those ones lol
Dom is just mad cos he won’t be able to do his 2-2-1 on the keys anymore
Marching on together
Will anyone actually miss the boredom of them things!
I wont. Last one i played 13 hours lol.

Personally id want to see 20 quid max or 25 and mega spins same. Lets be real they still want the tax and bookies have alot of money to make things go their way.
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Once signed up online surely alot less steps?
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The bookies machines are far too addictive for many, and in general bring the country down.

I dislike bookies as overall they treat their customers with contempt and generally off poor levels of customer service.

I couldn't give a fuck if jobs are lost and their profits go down, they can feel what it's like to lose for a change like the rest of the world.

Oh and Buddy, maybe if you had never had any advantages in them maybe you wouldn't spout your shit constantly? Seriously it's as if you are their spokesman or major shareholder or publicist?
The following 1 user Likes Toastie's post:
megastreaklover01
The bucketloads of profit those at the top take from our country outweighs any tax revenue, in terms of benefit to the country.

Tax them more on their profit so they can't make so much easy money and give to good causes.
Wouldn't mind the government taking over all uk gambling tbh
What you on about Toast? My only point is its always the bookie thats blamed for this gambling problem yet online or other forms are never mentioned. Personally I would love to see the fobt off the highstreet. But I would also lile to see online controlled more. Love how peoole have totally took the wrong idea about me because I dont stream online gambling as I have always said fobts are bad enough for me! Ive never said fobts are totally awesome and safe.
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
megastreaklover01
Loads of players have played games on em at an advantage and apart from.the full time key betters id say most would love to see em 2 quid max or gone. How much is lost in fobts and online each year? Imagine if we all dudnt gamble and brought things instead lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
megastreaklover01
And that game got removed months ago from fobts lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Oh ok, it comes across as you defending the bookies and fobts constantly!

Well I am against most forms of machine gambling where you can lose alot of money, bookies just have bad payouts and service.

Online is potentially the worst tbf, unless you implement deposit limits like Hypalinx!
Slots as a gamble are terrible unless you only play for a short aount of time/credits.

Same with most gambling, especially roulette.

Bookies do have the worst payouts though.
Again the payout has to be less as they have more overheads.

I used to enjoy the streams but now near all are affiliateand lost interest. I only watch the Bandit and that maybe 1 of his uploads a week. Ive lost 4k in one sitting on a fobt a few years ago. Ive lost $1500 in ruby slippers in Vegas. I do genuinly miss going to the arcade heart racing with excitement to play £5-£25 jackpot games and it was the games themselvs that got me excited the money i might win was second
#Martalife
#Seshlife
megastreaklover01
Can we change the "5 mins to edit" setting to like 30 mins lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Oh yeah, when I was a kid I wasn't able to just walk when I got near the pier after getting my paper round money on a Saturday, almost always turned into a skip lol

Nothing can recreate that joy, although most of it was prob just being young without a care in the world.

You can recreate the guttedness of doing all your birthday money in the each way nudgers and having to walk 4 miles home though!
I find a doing 7 or 800 in an hour on a faulty pushes the same buttons!
I was a pro at losing my wage packet in 48hrs when i was 16/17 lol arcade owner would tab you money aswell few times id be 50-100 in debt to him. Paid him up most of the time quickly but one lad deliberately borrowed i think it was about 150 off him so it stopped him ever going in again! Owner was always asking me where he lived n stuff n had to lie and say dunno lol
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(01-24-2018, 03:50 PM)ob Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 03:16 PM)streakseims Wrote: Tbh bookies should never of been given anything over 20 quid a go. But at least there not as bad as the early days of 100 on a number!

Good days those ones lol

Surely nothing could beat playing roulette in lads on turbo mode, just press the button, gives out a little noise and the credits gone. No need to see the spin. All these people complaining about 20s a spin too quick obviously never played gone in 60 seconds with their paycheck. Though in all seriousness i did prefer the 100 max version.