Winsons Digital
Should have gone for a couple more forces that 100 after is way more common on shrew genie and oli as they over cost so much, just around the corner. Next time go halves with jerz.
I remember the jackpot increase from 60 to 100 if that's what you mean.

I also remember winning the £60 jackpot at my local ski slope bar. Just span in four red triple bars and chunked out 120 50p pieces. Loudly into a metal tray.
So had a bash on a couple of winstons digis today.

Didnt have a lot of cash on me so wasnt forcusing, but as usual get sucked in. Anyway the first one was livelyish and at one point offers super skill. Took me by suprise and I hit 75. Almost collected but played the board for sod all. Wasnt doing a fat lot after either and I believe in the end I got off with a 50 sax and some bits as just didnt have the money to guarentee a forcus and sadly looked like it was goig to take the piss after missing the ss.

Next one is also quite lively. End up about 40 in and it offers 86 on the sax. Didnt want to risk carrying on just to get a flat/it take another 40+ for no reason, but im assuming that was probably the board?

Anyway what ove learnt today is that they are not afraid to drop in a 20-40 sax out of nowhere, and most of the time its probably just worth collecting it!
Yeah I have hit super stop 75 cheapish in, think it was ginger ninja carried on and it was brutal, cost about 100 from the "miss" if I remember correctly and it went flat. would never turn the 100 down anymore I don't think!
Those games are bad enough as it is but I'd never go near one with a penny less than £250 as going low when forcing is very uncomfortable! Did see some guy on a Pie years ago couple ton in to one that had the transfer button popped lol
Hit a SSS for £50 a couple of quid in on one the other day. Then played another out of boredom, wasn't gonna force but it cost me £50 for 2 boards and at that point I sort of had to commit to it.. took another £90 or so to go in for a flat then messed about afterwards, ended up taking a £34 deal to get me back up to a £110 bank therefore £30 loss, and it flashed up the oner. Probably was there. Not as bad as i first said in this post but still more of the same.
Can’t repwat can it so pretty dreadful! Board costs horrific too
Why are they allowed to put '+repeat chance' on games when clearly that chance is 0. Like me saying I will save half of my kebab for tomorrow's dinner, absolutely zero chance of it happening, but I'll say it anyway
(05-16-2018, 11:19 PM)Moff Wrote: Why are they allowed to put '+repeat chance' on games when clearly that chance is 0.  Like me saying I will save half of my kebab for tomorrow's dinner, absolutely zero chance of it happening, but I'll say it anyway

I never ever saw VIU/SRM/AFU repeat the JP once over hundreds of units, so its been going on for some time! I heard somewhere that it was programmed only to repeat once every 10000 JPs so never then lol.
Forced a Cash Exploder on video terminal yesterday.
£100 in for a MS on the bombs which I foolishly ignored, then took another £50 for a red flash and still a flat but luckily got around £40 back in two Dynamite Deals after.
How can vid versions be any good as they are all independent so the chances of a random punting in enough cash beforehand into the right game has got to be much smaller than a stand alone?
Yeh you’ve got that right lol!

Half of them can’t repeat anyhow, don’t think juggling one does if it’s anywheew near reset and shrewlock Holmes doesn’t seem able to either
What, are they supposed to be able to repeat the JP or something?
I think he means they can’t carry on with the MS.
Well duh!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digital cat Cs - better or worse Boulderdash 6 1,170 06-24-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: 10pack