Winsons Digital
I've been told by numerous people that you shouldn't force these.

A mixture of boredom and curiosity got the better of me and I decided, "what's the worst that can happen, they're on 86% arent they" and off I go

£35 in offers SSS, which I try and hit but don't, incredibly hard to hit them on those digitals especially the laggy slow ones.  Either I fucked it, or you can't actually hit them for 100 which would make more sense as there was a clear delay after I hit start.

So then £50 in offers the top feature red (£50 equivalent)

£70 in exchanges red.

£230 in finally relents for a flat!! It simply refused to exchange again for £160.  It was still red afterwards.  

I took board value to try and recover the balance, as I wasn't pushing through for another top after that.  Managed to claw back to a £192 bank in the end

So yeah, the rumours are true, DO NOT FORCE!!! I did it so you don't have to!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict
How did you manage to get the bank up from 100 to 192 without putting any more in (I assume) is what I want to know - 92 quids worth of value !!!
I can't remember the exact details of it play for play, but I got a 35 box restart YES for a £25 deal pretty much straight off the bat, another £35 box, a couple of £14 odd deals which just about covered their respective board costs, a £19 sax stash and then finally a £27 odd deal at which point I left it
I’ve forced this 3 times. Unsure on exact amounts

£170 in for £130 out
£80 in for £140 (flat mega and £50 stax)
£120 in for £130 out

These are completely rough amounts though.

No way near as good as the cab version but I wouldn’t say it’s not forcable.

I’m not keen on digital machines that contstantly move the top screen around (like cash exploder) when your drunk it’s hard to keep track of things, plus is just so damn slow)
Where it doesn’t exchange is a common problem when I tried on em, just keeps giving board entry on the icons. Literally commonly can take 50 plus for an exchange

Also it doesn’t seem to be able to repeat

DJ you seem to love betcoms eh if you think even this is forcable!!!!!
None of them that do that SPIN/WIN thing seem to be able to repeat, which is pretty much all of them... anyone ever seen it?
If only the better or bust were that of a Box 23.  Awful games on digital, never forget the day I got £1 off mega streak red.  Some kind of disgusting error. £1 followed by win or spin.. SPIN. Took another 40 to get the flash so just collected the 100 and left immediately.
(01-19-2018, 11:23 AM)jerz92 Wrote: None of them that do that SPIN/WIN thing seem to be able to repeat, which is pretty much all of them... anyone ever seen it?

had it on the digi cash exploder - although does that say WN/SPIN ?
No the exploders on them are the only ones that don't do it as far as I'm aware, and they're pretty good for a oneandolf!
L
(01-19-2018, 11:05 AM)ob Wrote: Where it doesn’t exchange is a common problem when I tried on em, just keeps giving board entry on the icons. Literally commonly can take 50 plus for an exchange

Also it doesn’t seem to be able to repeat

DJ you seem to love betcoms eh if you think even this is forcable!!!!!

Catch any betcom at the right time and it’s forcable.

But as there is so many videos on YouTube on how to force them, every tom dick and Harry are playing them. I can’t speak for the rest of the U.K. but where I go out and play. The locals are forcing them. I drink and play pool with these guys. They know who to force them by the YouTube videos from the 2 pricks posting videos. 

Maybe I’ve just been lucky on the WINSONS, but I still wouldn’t say they’re not forcable.
The following 2 users Like DJWarden's post:
adamtheaddict, megastreaklover01
Forcused the winstons once on a digi unit (and none on a standalone).

Was playing very well from the start and I thought id give it a go thinking id surely make a profit. 

Cost just over 150 for a flat, then next board 50 deal for pretty much money back.

Forcing these things just aint for me. Pretty sure that winstons was the last one ive done and that was a few months ago.
Pretty sure these don’t repeat so makes them completely pointless
The following 1 user Likes Clarky's post:
megastreaklover01
(01-19-2018, 10:01 PM)Clarky Wrote: Pretty sure these don’t repeat so makes them completely pointless

Exactly!
mmm is that the only reason?!!!
couldn't be arsed to make a new thread but as this one's on a bent game, played a twist earlier in a fire hole that im pretty sure no one else is forcusing in... first board opens 6 phones and stacks £35... 50 in I get a £73 board and bob rudd decides he's after £168 before he finally gives his mega streak which goes £150... couple quid left in credit and next press rolls the lamp bonus which phones and leaves a fiver with a chest, obviously take it to GG which leaves a half deal between silver bank @50 and MS for 78 odd quid which I snap, MS flashes up... some weird as program to store that much value up eh!? thankfully a revolution is coming
Should have had that mega streak...
A Mate Forcused a winsons(not digi) while we were drunk out our boxes last night. Bout 60 in for a white flash. That'll surely do. Collect ten coins and it freezes. Reset and notey error. Reset again and it begins to pay out coins. While he is talkin to the woman, who said that its not been there long and not happened before.. i walk go the bar and overhear the other bar staff girl saying the engineer comes out for them usually twice a week lol.

Showed 80 now,, and starts spitting coins. She seemed to think it only 80 owed so he let her continue to count them while saying it shoukd of been 90 as she originally saw. So she counts 80.
While she was saying he could wait around as engineer usually comes fairly swiftly, to which he wasnt to bothered about a tenner..this is where chad at the bar gets involved, asking how much he put in.
He lied and said 85 in for 90 out and chad, pulling out a wallet of some 4-500 notes making sure everyone including the pretty bar maids can see the wad then replies "well im fed up with it to be honest", and tries to hand him a 20.he refuses kindly as it is nothing to do with chad, to which chad replies "well you shouldng fuckin play them anyway should you. Trying to make a mug of my friend while at the same time trying to be the hero. He said somethung else whicn was unpleasent to so then my mate took the 20 as a fuck you and we left 5 seconds later. Cheers chad , he wasnt botherred about thr ten and was gonna forget about it.

Previous to that, focused a corn. 55 for 150 in a regular place that is usually a profit but not that much!( a profit if we dont play the winner takes all that ). Collect and with 60 to go, note error. This place owes us about a total of 100 in previous none payouts, which the short fat twat of a bar manager witnessed but we still never saw a penny.
Fat stumpy prick comes running over once clocking me behind it on the plug. Soon Takes my friends name for the 3rd time in the past 6 months, who mentions that this is the 3rd time HE has witnessed this and dudnt get paid the other 2, and that he had it recorded on phone as well.
The fat prick replies "i didnt know you was recording me, and well.... you shouldnt play them then shoulda ya!"
Some seriously great service from a manager at a beefeater.

Found a baking bad for the first time as well that he played, costing a smooth 23quid for a dead board.
Good old Chad!!!
It happened again today, 150 into a shrew for 150 then next board double phoned and kindly left me with jackpot, not complaining but it's wierd how they're storing up so much value!!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict
(01-20-2018, 07:27 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Good old Chad!!!
It happened again today, 150 into a shrew for 150 then next board double phoned and kindly left me with jackpot, not complaining but it's wierd how they're storing up so much value!!

Must be on a different program where you punt.

At one time if you only got a flat you could sometimes make a tenner from afters or at least get your money back.

Recently they die on their arse (particularly Oliver's Twist and friends) after 100/150 and it's a guaranteed £5 or more of a loss after.
Have had gold pots/mega after but it ain’t exactly common, and you can easily get loads back in quickly with them 20-30 board costs!!!

There was a foreign guy on one here for 3 hours done like 300 in it so stupid he was that he didn’t notice he had megastreak on the bags a couple of times on boards. Eventually he did notice and took it for a flat obviously.

Tried to get something off phones after that wasn’t going anywhere so force 115 for flash 100, again phones not interested in a golden game thing after so another reforce 130 for 150. Board off the credits for a dead board!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digital cat Cs - better or worse Boulderdash 6 1,346 06-24-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: 10pack